Phoenix Mesa Gateway (AZA) Airport
Phoenix Mesa Gateway AZA Airport Overview
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport AZA is serving the city of Phoenix and its Maricopa County, in the State of Arizona (including Gila River Indian Community, Gilbert, Mesa, & Queen Creek) and offers low-cost flights.
AZA Airport is located in in the town of Mesa, 20 miles southeast of Phoenix. Its passenger terminal is at 6033 S. Sossaman Road, which runs north-east into S. Power Road, connecting to the 202 Loop (Exit 36).
With three runways and an estimated 1.4 million passengers annually, Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport is persently served by low-cost airlines Allegiant & Spirit & offering numerous U.S. flights with worldwide connections.
Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport has one passenger terminal.
Present and future Airport Developments: The North Economy Parking Lot will eventually get a 2200-space expansion with additional facilities & shuttle bus stops.
Phoenix Mesa Gateway AZA Airport Update History
- AZA Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- AZA Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- AZA Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- AZA Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- AZA Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- AZA Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- AZA GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- AZA Email - Oct 6, 2013
- AZA Internet - Sep 11, 2013
- AZA Lost Found - Sep 11, 2013
- AZA Banking ATM - Sep 11, 2013
- AZA Persons With Disabilities - Sep 11, 2013
- AZA Baggage Claim - Sep 11, 2013
- AZA Parking On site - Jul 27, 2013
- AZA Airlines Served - Jul 12, 2013