OverviewPublic Transportation from Sky Harbor Airport: Ride share service, including Uber & Lyft are available at:
- T2 - east outside door 8
- T3: north curb, far east end outside door 9
- T4: level 1, north curb, far west end outside door 1 & at south curb, far east end outside of door 8.
The Metro Light Rail system can be reached by taking the Sky Train from either Terminals 3 or 4 (a walkway connects T3 to T2).
- The PHX Sky Train runs every 5 mins between T3 & T4 ( level 3), to East Economy parking A & B, and on to the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station, where you take the elevator /escalator down to the platform of the 44th Steet /Washington Valley MetroLight Rail stop. (The Sky Train, departing its 44th Station to Terminal 4, runs every 12-20 mins).
- The free shuttle buses marked "METRO Light Rail & Airport Terminals" connect Terminals 2 & 3 to the 44th & Washington Streets METRO light rail stop. They can accommodate baggage, and their departure is tailored to the light rail schedule (every 12-20 mins, depending on day & time).
- The METRO Light Rail at 44th Station will take you to Phoenix, Tempe & Mesa - or you may connect from there to Bus Routes 1, 3 & 44. For 'Valley Metro' inquiries, call 602-253-5000, or open: www.valleymetro.org/need_help/contact_us or http://routes.valleymetro.org/timetables/695/transit_route?type=1
- Valley Metro City Bus Route 13 - fully accessible - stops at Terminal 2 (tel. 602-253-5000.
- Bus Routes 1, 44 and 32 connect with the Airport at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station. The free PHX Sky Train runs regularly and is only minutes from the passenger terminals.
The 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station connects directly to the Valley Metro Rail, which offers access to Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa.