OverviewPublic Transportation from Sky Harbor Airport: The Metro Light Rail system can be reached by taking the Sky Train from either Terminals 3 or 4 (a walkway connects T2 to T3).
- The PHX Sky Train runs every 5 mins between T3 & T4 ( level 3), to East Economy parking A & B, and on to the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station, where you take the elevator /escalator down to the platform of the 44th Steet /Washington Valley MetroLight Rail stop. (The Sky Train, departing its 44th Station to Terminal 4, runs every 12-20 mins).
- Valley Metro City Bus Route 13 - fully accessible - stops at Terminal 2 (tel. 602-253-5000.
- The free silver & black shuttle buses marked "METRO Light Rail & Airport Terminals" connect Terminals 2 & 3 to the 44th & Washington Streets METRO light rail stop. They can accommodate baggage, and their departure is tailored to the light rail schedule (every 12-20 mins, depending on day & time).
- Bus Routes 1, 44 and 32 connect with the Airport at the 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station. The free PHX Sky Train runs regularly and is only minutes from the passenger terminals.
The 44th Street PHX Sky Train Station connects directly to the Valley Metro Rail, which offers access to Phoenix, Tempe, and Mesa.
- The METRO Light Rail at 44th Station will take you to Phoenix, Tempe & Mesa - or you may connect from there to Bus Routes 1, 3 & 44. For 'Valley Metro' inquiries, call 602-253-5000, or open: www.valleymetro.org/need_help/contact_us.