Piedmont Triad GSO Airport Overview
Piedmont Triad International Airport GSO - or simply PTI Airport - is a convenient venue for the residents of, and visitors to, northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
PTI Airport is with city limits of Greensboro, North Carolina, at the intersection of 44th Street & Patterson Avenue. The new interchange will carry all traffic into and out of the Airport; primary access will be from Bryan Blvd.
With three runways and an estimated yearly 1.8M passenger count, Piedmont Triad Airport is served by a host of major and minor airlines offering nonstop flights to many US Cities, with connections to destinations around the globe.
NOTE: TSA Pre-check at Piedmont Airport is expected by ear-end 2013.
The on-Airport Marriott Hotel with 299 rooms is located on the loop road between the terminal building complex and Airport Parkway.
Piedmont Triad Airport has one passenger terminal with two Concourses.
Piedmont Triad GSO Airport Update History
- GSO Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- GSO Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- GSO Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- GSO Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- GSO Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- GSO Pets - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Persons With Disabilities - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Official Website Links - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Mail Center - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Lost Found - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Emergency - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Business Services - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Banking ATM - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Baggage Claim - Sep 10, 2013
- GSO Parking On site - Jul 26, 2013
- GSO Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013