OverviewFrom Pisa International Airport to your destination: Taxis are available at the taxi stand in front of the passenger terminal’s exit, Arrivals side (and at Pisa Central railway station & Piazza Duomo). You can also call for a taxi at 050 541600. All ‘CO.TA.PI.’ taxis are metered. Limos are parked to the left of the taxi rank.
Buses stopping at the passenger terminal’s Arrivals area:
1. CPT’ Red LAM Line to City Center runs a shuttle bus every 10 mins, with stops in between - see: cpt.pisa.it/orare/pisa_lug/percorso01.htm; for time table open: cpt.pisa.it/orari/pisa/n4002p1.htm
2. Terravision bus to Florence S.M. Novella station departs the Airport frequently and takes 70 minutes. Tickets are available at the Information desk inside the terminal.
3. ATL direct service from the Airport to Livorno, with main stops at Stagno and Livorno Stazione F.S. (train station).
4. Train S.p.a. bus to Siena departs the Airport daily and makes stops in between, arriving at Siena 2:50pm & 7:20pm.
5. VAI bus to Lucca and Pietrasanta departs the Airport daily with frequent stops
Train to Florence: Pisa Airport’s railroad station, located outside of the check-in hall, has 25 daily train departures, connecting to Pisa Central Station, from where you are able to connect to all points of Italy & beyond. It also has a direct railway connection to the Florence SMN railway station; that line also connects to Pontedera and Empoli. Tickets can be obtained at the Information Office in the Arrivals hall. For time table open: .sienamobilita.it/sienapisa.html or trainspa.it.