OverviewFrom Pisa International Airport to your destination: Taxis are available at the taxi stand in front of the passenger terminal’s exit, Arrivals side (and at Pisa Central railway station & Piazza Duomo). You can also call for a taxi at 050 541600. All ‘CO.TA.PI.’ taxis are metered. Limos are parked to the left of the taxi rank.
Buses stopping at the passenger terminal’s Arrivals area:
- CPT’ Red LAM Line to City Center runs a shuttle bus every 10 mins, with stops in between - see: cpt.pisa.it/orare/pisa_lug/percorso01.htm; for time table open: cpt.pisa.it/orari/pisa/n4002p1.htm
- Terravision bus to Florence S.M. Novella station departs the Airport frequently and takes 70 minutes. Tickets are available at the Information desk inside the terminal.
- ATL direct service from the Airport to Livorno, with main stops at Stagno and Livorno Stazione F.S. (train station).
- Train S.p.a. bus to Siena departs the Airport daily and makes stops in between, arriving at Siena 2:50pm & 7:20pm.
- VAI bus to Lucca and Pietrasanta departs the Airport daily with frequent stops
- to Pisa: A fast & fully automatic PisaMoverconnection between the Airport and Central Station runs every 5-8 minutes, 6am to midnight - stopping near the station's platform 14.
- to Florence, Pontedera and Empoli: The Pisa train station also has a direct railway connection to the Florence SMN railway station; that line also connects to Pontedera and Empoli. Tickets can be obtained at the Information Office in the Arrivals hall. For time table open: www.sienamobilita.it/sienapisa.html or www.trainspa.it.