OverviewFrom Pisa International Airport to your destination: Taxis are available at the taxi stand in front of the passenger terminal’s exit, Arrivals side (and at Pisa Central railway station & Piazza Duomo). You can also call for a taxi at 050 541600. All ‘CO.TA.PI.’ taxis are metered. Limos are parked to the left of the taxi rank.
Buses stopping at the passenger terminal’s Arrivals area:
1. CPT’ Red LAM Line to City Center runs a shuttle bus every 10 mins, with stops in between - see: cpt.pisa.it/orare/pisa_lug/percorso01.htm; for time table open: cpt.pisa.it/orari/pisa/n4002p1.htm
2. Terravision bus to Florence S.M. Novella station departs the Airport frequently and takes 70 minutes. Tickets are available at the Information desk inside the terminal.
3. ATL direct service from the Airport to Livorno, with main stops at Stagno and Livorno Stazione F.S. (train station).
4. Train S.p.a. bus to Siena departs the Airport daily and makes stops in between, arriving at Siena 2:50pm & 7:20pm.
5. VAI bus to Lucca and Pietrasanta departs the Airport daily with frequent stops
(a) to Pisa: up to December 2015 the PisaMover bus will take passengers every 10 from the Airport to Pisa's Central Railway Station - a 1km, 8-minute trip - Thereafter, there will be a fast & fully automatic PisaMoverconnection between the Airport and Central Station, which will run every 5-8 minutes, 6am to midnight - stopping near the station's platform 14.
(b) to Florence, Pontedera and Empoli:
The Pisa train station also has a direct railway connection to the Florence SMN railway station; that line also connects to Pontedera and Empoli. Tickets can be obtained at the Information Office in the Arrivals hall. For time table open: www.sienamobilita.it/sienapisa.html or www.trainspa.it.