Pitt Greenville PGV Airport Overview
Pitt-Greenville Airport PGV, a small airport covering 872 acres, serves North Carolina's Pitt County, and is only two miles from the East Carolina University.
PGV Airport is located outside the city of Greenville, off Route 13 (N. Carolina 903), and easily reachable by Interstate Hwy 95 or Hwy 64.
With three runways, and an estimated 123K anual passengers, the Airport is used mainly for general aviation and charters. However, it also has one commercial airline--US Airways Express--offering a few daily flights to Charlotte, NC, with convenient connections.
The modern passenger terminal at Pitt-Greenville Airport was recently undergoing expansion. It offers an ATM machine, a restaurant, and internet access.
400 Airport Road
Greenville, NC 27834
- Website for Pitt Greenville: http://www.flypgv.com/
Pitt Greenville PGV Airport Update History
- PGV Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- PGV Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- PGV Food & Stores - Oct 16, 2013
- PGV Baggage Claim - Sep 19, 2013
- PGV Parking On site - Aug 10, 2013
- PGV Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013