PIT Pittsburgh Airport Discount Off-site Parking Deals
Pittsburgh (PIT) Airport Parking Map
1. The Short Term garage - ideal for under 24 hour parking - is connected to the Landside Terminal via the enclosed moving walkway. Enter terminal on the Transit Level.
2. The Long-Term parking lots - ideal for short trips (with ticket & carry-on luggage only), and for passenger pickup/ dropoff - are on both sides of the hotel, divided by the enclosed moving walkway. These lots are also served by frequent shuttles.
3. The Extended parking lots - at the lowest parking rates - do not have such access, but frequent shuttles can be accessed from the Baggage Claim level of the Landside Terminal outside doors six and eight. It now offers the first hour free - ideal for passenger pickup!
Long-term and Extended can be reached by following signs at airport entrance.
4. Valet Parking (412-472-3001) is located next to the rental car return in the bottom level of the Short-term Parking Garage, a few steps from the passenger terminal--pull up to the valet kiosk and leave your car with the valet attendant.
Near the Airport Exit is a gas station.
Payment options: You can use your GO FAST Pass account to pay for parking electronically at the airport. Go Fast Pass customers may register their E-Zpass transponders to use with the system, although billing and other aspects of the system are entirely handled by Grant Oliver.
For more parking information call Grant Oliver Corp. at 412-472-5050
Parking Rates at PIT Airport
|Rate:||first 1 hr: $1|
|each add hr: $3|
|Rate:||first 1 hr: $1|
|each add hr: $3|
|first hour free|
|Description:||Main Office: (412) 323-4455 Airport Office: (412) 472-5050|
As an alternative to on-site parking, there are off-airport parking at Pittsburgh airport options which may offer significant discounts. Most have shuttle vans or buses which operate from their facilities to the terminals, and feature secure facilities with security guards and cameras 24 hours.
Many local hotels offer up to 2 weeks free parking with one night stay. This can be especially convenient if you have an early flight and need to park at Pittsburgh airport. They provide shuttle service too. Check Stay and Park options for PIT Airport.
Nothing is more frustrating than circling an airport parking lot looking for space when you're already running late for a flight or paying an exorbitant amount for parking when you return from a trip. You can avoid these common predicaments by doing your homework before leaving to park your vehicle at the airport.
Know your Options
Most airports offer multiple parking lots at various rates (hourly, daily and economy). Some airports even offer costly, but convenient valet parking. Visit the airport website or call the airport to determine the location and rates for each type of parking garage or service. During peak travel times, it's also prudent to check the short-term and long-term parking lot availability before leaving for the airport, so you can make other arrangements if lots are full. Parking in a daily garage (short-term parking) instead of an economy (long-term parking) lot for multiple days will burn a big hole in your wallet.
You’ll find commercial off-site parking lots near most major airports. These parking lots are farther from the airport, but the distance is often compensated with lower prices, 24-hour security, car-to-terminal shuttle services and other perks like frequent parker programs. Aside from off-site commercial parking lots allow you to reserve a parking spot in advance, which can be a real timesaver during peak travel times. In addition, many airport hotels offer stay, park and fly deals in which you stay at the hotel the night before your flight and then you can park your car at the hotel for free or a low daily rate. Just make sure the hotel parking lot is secure as some aren’t monitored around-the-clock like airport and commercial lots.
It’s too easy to forget where you parked or where you put the parking ticket after an extended trip. Even if you’re running late, take the time to note where you parked in your cell phone, PDA or on the parking ticket if you take it with you. Just make sure you don’t lose the parking ticket, because most airports charge a hefty fee for missing tickets. For that reason, it may be safer to leave the ticket in your car.
Airport Parking at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Parking
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Parking
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport Parking
- Los Angeles LAX Airport Parking
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport Parking
- Denver DEN Airport Parking
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport Parking
- Philadelphia PHL Airport Parking
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport Parking
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport Parking
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport Parking
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport Parking
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport Parking
- Boston Logan BOS Airport Parking
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport Parking
- La Guardia LGA Airport Parking
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport Parking
- Memphis MEM Airport Parking
- Miami MIA Airport Parking
- San Francisco SFO Airport Parking
- Orlando MCO Airport Parking
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport Parking
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport Parking
- Honolulu HNL Airport Parking
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport Parking
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport Parking
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport Parking
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Parking
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport Parking
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport Parking
- Portland PDX Airport Parking
- Tampa TPA Airport Parking
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Parking
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport Parking
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport Parking
- San Diego SAN Airport Parking
- San Antonio SAT Airport Parking
- Nashville BNA Airport Parking