Top Recommended Layover Activities:
1. The Clarmont
684 S High St, Columbus, OH
Pretend you're a fatcat as you chow down on a filet, light up a good cigar and eavesdrop on local lawyers and politicians at this old-school steakhouse.
2. Topiary Garden
480 E Town St, Columbus, OH
Wear polka dots, pack a picnic lunch and make yourself a new character in this living Georges Seurat painting.
3. North Market
59 Spruce St, Columbus, OH
Spend a late weekend morning taking in all the culinary smells of this gourmet market, eat lobster pasta and lavender ice cream, then take a fistful of blue delphinium stems home with you.
4. Blue Danube Restaurant
2439 N High St, Columbus, OH
After you've had your fill at the campus bars, fish those last few dollars out of your pocket and cram into a smoky booth with friends for a cheap post-midnight meal.
5.Schmidt's Restaurant und Sausage Haus
240 E Kossuth St, Columbus, OH
Polka until you're sore at September's Oktoberfest in German Village, then make your way here for bratwurst, cream puffs and stout beer.
Top Weekend Getaways And Day Trip Excursions:
1. Ohio Stadium
411 Woody Hayes Dr., Columbus, OH
It isn't fall in Columbus until 100,000 people dress in their finest scarlet and gray, start the day with a tailgate party, watch the Buckeyes play football, sing the fight song and yell the Ohio cheer until they're hoarse.
A visit to this historic area is like a trip back in time. The restored community, originally settled by German immigrants in the mid-1800s, is filled with antique shops, Queen Anne style houses, brick-laden sidewalks and fine cuisine.
3. Franklin Park Conservatory & Botanical Garden
Experience different climates around the world at this 90-acre park and conservatory. A stroll through various greenhouses immerses you in the coolness of the Himalayan Mountains, the dry heat of an arid desert or the steaminess of a tropical rain forest.
4. Short North
Columbus's version of New York's artsy Soho district, this historic urban neighborhood is filled with boutiques, art galleries, coffee houses, restaurants and theaters.
Terminal Maps at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL terminal map
- Chicago O'Hare ORD terminal map
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW terminal map
- Los Angeles LAX terminal map
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS terminal map
- Denver DEN terminal map
- Houston Intercontinental IAH terminal map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX terminal map
- Philadelphia PHL terminal map
- Charlotte Douglas CLT terminal map
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW terminal map
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP terminal map
- Newark Liberty EWR terminal map
- Washington Dulles IAD terminal map
- Boston Logan BOS terminal map
- Salt Lake City SLC terminal map
- La Guardia LGA terminal map
- New York Kennedy JFK terminal map
- Memphis MEM terminal map
- Miami MIA terminal map
- San Francisco SFO terminal map
- Orlando MCO terminal map
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG terminal map
- Seattle Tacoma SEA terminal map
- Honolulu HNL terminal map
- Baltimore Washington BWI terminal map
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC terminal map
- Chicago Midway MDW terminal map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL terminal map
- Lambert St Louis STL terminal map
- Reagan National DCA terminal map
- Portland PDX terminal map
- Tampa TPA terminal map
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE terminal map
- Raleigh-Durham RDU terminal map
- Houston Hobby HOU terminal map
- Pittsburgh PIT terminal map
- San Diego SAN terminal map
- San Antonio SAT terminal map
- Nashville BNA terminal map