PDX Portland Airport Discount Off-site Parking Deals
Portland (PDX) Airport Parking Map
Other Parking options at Portland International Airport: Both short- & long-term parking garages are adjacent to each other and connect directly to I-205; while the short-term garage also has two skywalks connecting it to the departure level of the passenger terminal.
1. The Short-term Parking Garage: in front of the passenger terminal has a skybridge on level 4, as well as tunnels to the passenger terminal.
2. The Long-term Parking Garage: adjacent to short-term connects by tunnels and moving sidewalks to the terminal.
3. The Economy Lots (Red & Blue): near I-205, off NE Airport Way, with red and blue sections corresponding to their free and accessible parking shelters and signage. Free shuttles run every 7-9 mins., 4am-midnight, every 15 mins midnight to 4am. Shuttle dropoff/pickup is at ghe baggge claim, lower level and are wheelchair accessible..
4. Valet Parking: Gold Key Valet (Tel: 888.862.4350) is the quickest and most convenient way to park at PDX. Look for 'Valet Parking' on the blue information signs as you approach the terminal. The valet drop-off is located on the outer lane of the upper ticketing/departures level. Car wash & detailing are optional.
5. Free motorcycle & Bicyle parking is available on arrival leel under the upper roadway, with well-marked signs.
6. Disabled parking is available on each level of the Garage near the elevators, as well as in the red and blue ecnomy lots next to the bus shelters.
8. For oversized parking call 503-460-4848 (generally the Garages have 8 feet clearance, unless posted otherwise).
Parking Payments: PDX accepts cash, debit cards, and major credit cards.
For more parking information call 503.460.4234 or 1.877.739.4636.
Parking Rates at PDX Airport
|Description:||Near the parking garage. Free parking shuttles 24/7 to main terminal. From 4a.m. to midnight, shuttles circle the lot every 7-9 minutes, and every 15 minutes from midnight to 4a.m. Parking shuttles drop off and pick up passengers at the terminal’s baggage claim/lower level. All shuttles are wheelchair accessible.|
|Rate:||Each 1 Hr: $ 3|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 18|
|Description:||Close to the airport on Airport Way with direct connections to I-205. Lots are fenced, well-lit, paved and open 24/7; ample parking; no reservations. The lot has red and blue sections, corresponding to color-specific parking shuttles. Free parking shuttles run regularly to the main terminal every 7-9 minutes from 4:00 a.m. to midnight, and every 15 minutes from midnight to 4:00 a.m. Parking shuttles drop off and pick up passengers at the terminal’s baggage claim/lower level. All shuttles are wheelchair accessible. Free jump starts and flat tire assistance.|
|Rate:||Each 1 Hr: $ 3|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 10|
|7th day Free|
|Description:||Gold Key Valet Parking is the quickest, most convenient way to park at PDX. Professional, courteous staff will welcome you to the airport 24 hours a day, every day. Look for "Valet Parking" on the blue airport information signs as you approach the terminal. The valet drop-off is located on the outer lane of the upper, ticketing/departures level. For more information call 888.862.4350.|
|Rate:||Each 1 Hr: $ 10|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 30|
|Description:||Best for short-term stays; close to the airport on Airport Way with direct connections to I-205. Lots are fenced, well-lit, paved, open 24/7 with ample parking and no reservations. Free jump starts and flat tire assistance.|
|Rate:||Each 1 Hr: $ 3|
|Daily max (24hrs): $ 24|
As an alternative to on-site parking, there are off-airport parking at Portland airport options which may offer significant discounts. Most have shuttle vans or buses which operate from their facilities to the terminals, and feature secure facilities with security guards and cameras 24 hours.
Many local hotels offer up to 2 weeks free parking with one night stay. This can be especially convenient if you have an early flight and need to park at Portland airport. They provide shuttle service too. Check Stay and Park options for PDX Airport.
Nothing is more frustrating than circling an airport parking lot looking for space when you're already running late for a flight or paying an exorbitant amount for parking when you return from a trip. You can avoid these common predicaments by doing your homework before leaving to park your vehicle at the airport.
Know your Options
Most airports offer multiple parking lots at various rates (hourly, daily and economy). Some airports even offer costly, but convenient valet parking. Visit the airport website or call the airport to determine the location and rates for each type of parking garage or service. During peak travel times, it's also prudent to check the short-term and long-term parking lot availability before leaving for the airport, so you can make other arrangements if lots are full. Parking in a daily garage (short-term parking) instead of an economy (long-term parking) lot for multiple days will burn a big hole in your wallet.
You’ll find commercial off-site parking lots near most major airports. These parking lots are farther from the airport, but the distance is often compensated with lower prices, 24-hour security, car-to-terminal shuttle services and other perks like frequent parker programs. Aside from off-site commercial parking lots allow you to reserve a parking spot in advance, which can be a real timesaver during peak travel times. In addition, many airport hotels offer stay, park and fly deals in which you stay at the hotel the night before your flight and then you can park your car at the hotel for free or a low daily rate. Just make sure the hotel parking lot is secure as some aren’t monitored around-the-clock like airport and commercial lots.
It’s too easy to forget where you parked or where you put the parking ticket after an extended trip. Even if you’re running late, take the time to note where you parked in your cell phone, PDA or on the parking ticket if you take it with you. Just make sure you don’t lose the parking ticket, because most airports charge a hefty fee for missing tickets. For that reason, it may be safer to leave the ticket in your car.
Airport Parking at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Parking
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Parking
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport Parking
- Los Angeles LAX Airport Parking
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport Parking
- Denver DEN Airport Parking
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport Parking
- Philadelphia PHL Airport Parking
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport Parking
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport Parking
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport Parking
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport Parking
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport Parking
- Boston Logan BOS Airport Parking
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport Parking
- La Guardia LGA Airport Parking
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport Parking
- Memphis MEM Airport Parking
- Miami MIA Airport Parking
- San Francisco SFO Airport Parking
- Orlando MCO Airport Parking
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport Parking
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport Parking
- Honolulu HNL Airport Parking
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport Parking
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport Parking
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport Parking
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Parking
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport Parking
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport Parking
- Tampa TPA Airport Parking
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Parking
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport Parking
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport Parking
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport Parking
- San Diego SAN Airport Parking
- San Antonio SAT Airport Parking
- Nashville BNA Airport Parking