Portland Jetport PWM Airport Overview
Portland International Jetport PWM is the Airport in the State of Maine - not the Airport in Oregon. It is mostly referred to as 'Jetport' and is open 24/7, however ticket counters open 5am (some open Sundays at 6am). Jetport is a modern airport that has retained a small-town Maine atmosphere. Compared to large & hectic Boston Airport, Jetport is offering more affordable airfares.
PWM Airport is ony a 15-minute drive from the city of Portland (Maine), and is situated between the Maine Tpk I-95, I-295, and Congress Street & Western Avenue.
With a yearly estimate of 1.6 million passengers, Jetport is served by regular and low-cost airlines offering year-round and seasonal nonstop and connecting flights to East Coast cities and to Nova Scotia, with great connections around the world.
During Main's summer season, air and ground traffic reaches its height as Easterners flock to Maine on vacation. During this time it is advisable to make prior reservations for transportation and parking.
Portland Jetport has one passenger terminal.
Portland Jetport PWM Airport Update History
- PWM Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- PWM Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- PWM Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- PWM Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- PWM Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- PWM Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- PWM GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- PWM Email - Oct 6, 2013
- PWM Guest Services - Sep 11, 2013
- PWM Security - Sep 11, 2013
- PWM Pets - Sep 11, 2013
- PWM Persons With Disabilities - Sep 11, 2013
- PWM Official Website Links - Sep 11, 2013
- PWM Lost Found - Sep 11, 2013
- PWM Parking On site - Jul 26, 2013
- PWM Airlines Served - Jun 21, 2013