OverviewFrom Porto Airport to your destination you can rent a car, take a taxi, the Light Rail, or a bus:
1. Taxis (tel. +351 22 5353350) charge their fare by taxi meter. However, aside from the additional highway toll, there is a 20 percent surcharge for Mon-Fri 9pm-6am and for weekends/holidays, which will be added automatically on the taxi meter. Larger pieces of luggage cost extra; so does telephone reservation. Tipping is up to the passenger.
2. Metro's Violet Line takes you to the following city stops, including railway stations: Casa da Musica, Trindade Station, Campanha Station, and Dragao Stadium; the trip takes 23 to 35 minutes.
3. STCP Lines 601, 603 & 604 & 3M run between the Airport and the City center, for more information open the site at stcp.pt.
Line 601 to Cordoaria; line 602 to Cordoaria via Padrao Moreira; line 604 to Sao Joao hospital viaa MAIA; line 3M to Av. Dos Aliados.
4. Resende Bus Line 120 & 105N: Line 120 to Guifoes, and Line 105N to Sao Gens.
5. The Vigo Bus (operated by Transportes Autna) has four daily departures from the Airport to Vigo, Spain.