Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Prague Vaclar Havel Airport ( PRG ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
NOTE: The 'Aerosnack' mobile booth offers food ready to take onto the air carrier (fresh baquettes & sandwiches, drink)
Terminal 1 (T1) intended for non-Schengen flights - with levels 0, 1 & 2 - houses Concourses A (gates A1 - A8 & Concourse B (gates B1 - B9 on level 1 and B10-B19 on level 0). Note that the Visitor Center and the Mattoni Barin the Arrivals Hall have recently been upgraded.
Terminal 2 (T2) intended for Schengen flights - with levels 0, 1, 2 & 3 - houses Concourse C (gates C2 - C11on level 1 & C12 - 21 on level 0) & Concourse D (gates D1- D6)
Checking In at Prague Airport: A total of 25 Self-check-in kiosks are available in the Departure halls of both terminals. New shared ticketing counters opened for members of the SkyTeam Alliance (presently Czech Airlines, Aeroflot, Delta & Korean Air). Check-in counters in T1 & T2, Departure Halls, open two hours before, and close 30 minutes prior to, scheduled departure flight. For oversized luggage go to ‘Non-Standard Baggage’ counters , available in both terminals. You can also check in on the internet for certain airlines.
Arrivals & Transfer Procedures:
- Between Terminals 1 & 2: On arrival at T1, you need to claim your bags, go through passport control, then proceed to connected T2, walking to either gate area A or B, there you need to pass security check before proceeding to your gate number. A new transfer & Information desk is available in the transit area of T1.
- Transfer within Terminal 1: no need to claim your bags, proceed to your gate by passing security check.
- Transfer within Terminal 2: no need to claim your bags, proceed straight to your assigned gate.
The Rest & Fun Center at Terminal 1, Transit area, offers overnight or short-stay rooms, rooms with home cinema or X-box, office or family room, private showers; with the reception opening 6am-11:30pm.
Services and Amenities in the North Terminals: Both T1 & T2 terminals have an array of shops and food & drink establishments, as well as duty-free shops, along with the usual services and amenities of a large Airport, including: internet access (free or paid WiFi HotSpot), banking, ATM machines & foreign currency exchange, pharmacy & first aid stations, children’s play areas, post office, and a wellness center. Luggage wrapping (in both terminals' check-in areas); Luggage Storage (at Left Luggage); Business Centers with computer workstations; Conference halls (between T1 & T2 - tel. 220 113 838).
Recently opened: at T1: a new WiFi2Go counter opened in the arrivals hall.; at T2, post security: (childrens' play area at Praha restaurant) and an interfaith chapel.
VIP Lounges at Prague Airport:
- Club Continental (tel. +420 220 114490 / fax 525), located in the separate VIP Terminal next to T1, offers a wide range of special services.
- MasterCard Lounge (after passport control) a modern lounge located at T1, after passport control; and MasterCard Elite Lounge
- Citigold Lounge (tel. +420 220 115908 / fax 119116) in T2, 2d floor, pre-security,offers many VIP services, including 48-hr free parking.
- Raiffeisenbank Lounge (tel. 420 220 115 908; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), at T2, pre-security, offers private check-in service
- ERSTE Premier Lounge at T2, post-security of T2;
- Premier Private Lounge at T2 for business meetings.