Reus (REU) Airport
Reus REU Airport Overview
Reus Airport REU serves the Catalonian province of Spain and the city of Tarragona. Its main travel season is between May and October.
The Airport is located 3 km from Reus and 13 km from the city center of Tarragona, and is close to the Costa Daurada. It is directly accessible by National Highway T-11, which in turn connects to motorway AP-7.
With an estimated 1.4 million passengers in 2011, Reus Airport is served by a number of domestic and international, regular and low-fare Airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe, as well as by seasonal charters.
Reus Airport has now one integrated passenger terminal (three buildings under one roof) with a Main Building and Arrivals and Departures buildings on either side of it.The Main Building serves as check-in point and has 23 check-in desks, while the departure building now serves as boarding area.
The Arrivals building has two levels, divided into a baggage claim area with 3 carousels (two of them are double), and an area for tour operators, rental cars, food & drink establishments and other services.
Amenities and services inside the passenger terminal include: 3 shops, one of which is a duty-free multi shop in post-security.
Medas Cafeteria-Restaurant is located in departure and arrival. The Food Gallery (a self-service cafeteria & restaurant) is in departure. Aena Information (tel. 02 404 704) is in departure, and the Catalonian and Tarragonian Tourist Office (tel. 977 772 204) is in Arrivals.
Lost or destroyed luggage is handled at Arrivals by Iberia (tel. 977 753 790), Ryanair (tel. 807 383 811) & Servisair (tel. 977 779 884),
Tour operators are IberoService (tel. 977 383 15) and Thomson TUI (tel. 977 779 838) are in Arrivals. Travel agent Terravision (tel. 977 302 155) in in Departures.
Other services include Lost & Found (tel. 977 778 425); Police (tel. 977 778 490); First Aid station with a nurse (tel. 977 779 843); and Terravision ticket sales for Ryanair buses.
Parking at Reus Airport is available in car park P2, open 24/7, with 513 spaces, 15 of which are for disabled parking. (Car Park 1 is for rental cars, buses and employees.)
Rental car desks are on level P0, Arrivals (AurigaCrown, Avis, Europcar, Hertz).
To get from Reus Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi in front of Arrivals (tl. 977 345050) or a bus. Depending on traffic and season, the average travel time to Reus is 5-10 mins. and to Tarragona 10-25 mins.
Five bus lines serve the Airport:
1. Airport-Barcelona Line (Plaza Maria Cristina & Stants station) serves Ryanair flights (tel. 977 770 698);
2. Airport-Costa Daurada Line runs its route to Cambrils, stopping in La Pineda, Faro & Salou (tel. 977 354 445).
3. Line 50 Airport-Reus stops at the Renfe train station and Reus bus station (tel. 977 30 006.
4. Reus-Tarragona Line covers the roué between Reus – Parc Sant Jordi , the Airport and Tarraggoa city (tel. 977 770 698).
5. Reus-Valls Line runs between Reus Station & Valls, stopping in La Selva del Camp, Alcover & El Mila, Mo-Fri 8:35am and 8:05 pm. (tel. 977 770 698). URL:
Reus / Tarragona, ES-43204
- Website for Reus: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Reus/en/Home.html
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000
Reus REU Services
Flying and Airport Help
Airport, Airline & Flying Topics
- Aircraft types: Airbus
- Aircraft types: Boeing
- Aircraft types: McDonnell Douglas
- Airline Hub and Spoke
- Airline Lounge Access
- Airline Seating Insights
- Airport & Flying Terms
- Airport Identification Requirements
- Baggage Check-in Times
- Carry-on Regulations
- Check-in Curbside
- Check-in Kiosks
- Check-in Online
- Check-in Options
- Check-in Times
- Checked Baggage Rules
- Children Flying Alone
- Currency Converter
- Europe Travel Rules
- FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- First-time Flyer Tips
- Frequent Flyer Overview
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting a US Passport
- Getting Bumped
- Infant Flying Rules & Tips
- Inside the cockpit
- International Travel Help
- International Travel Safety
- Jet Lag Prevention
- Lost and Found
- Lost Luggage
- Luggage Tips
- Missed Flight Connection
- On-line Booking Basics
- Overweight Passenger Policy
- Packing Tips
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Prohibited & Allowed Items
- Security Screening
- Study Abroad Preparation
- Terms Defined: "Non-Stop" vs "Direct"
- Ticket Cancellation Fees
- Ticket Change Fees
- Tips to land the Best Deals On-Line
- Travel Insurance
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets
- TSA Guidelines
- Visa & Immunization Issues
- Who owns/operates the airports?
First Time Flyer Help
- Preparing for your Trip
- What to Pack
- Pros/Cons of Checking your Bag
- What can I Check-in or Carry-On?
- Documents to take
- Confirming your flight
- When to Arrive at the Airport
Top 40 US Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport
- Los Angeles LAX Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
- Denver DEN Airport
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
- Philadelphia PHL Airport
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport
- Boston Logan BOS Airport
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport
- La Guardia LGA Airport
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport
- Memphis MEM Airport
- Miami MIA Airport
- San Francisco SFO Airport
- Orlando MCO Airport
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport
- Honolulu HNL Airport
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport
- Portland PDX Airport
- Tampa TPA Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport
- San Diego SAN Airport
- San Antonio SAT Airport
- Nashville BNA Airport
Reus REU Airport Update History
- Updated REU Airports page - Apr 22, 2013
- Updated REU Food & Stores page - Apr 22, 2013
- Updated REU Direct Flights page - Mar 27, 2013
- Updated REU Airport Intro page - Mar 19, 2013