DCA Washington Reagan National Airport Discount Off-site Parking Deals
Washington Reagan National (DCA) Airport Parking Map
Other parking Options at Ronald Reagan Washington National: All parking facilities can be accessed from the G.W. Memorial Parkway (as well as the passenger terminal). Courtesy shuttles run every 8-10 mins between the Economy lot, the Garages, Metrorail & Terminals .
1. Across from Terminal A, and connected by pedestrian tunnel with moving sidewalks, is the multi-level Parking Garage A for hourly or daily parking and rental car pickup and connects to the A side of the Terminal (at the curve).
2. Across from Terminals B & C - connected respectively by pedestrian bridges with moving sidewaks - is the multi-level Parking Garage B/C for hourly or daily parking and connects to both A & B sides of the Terminal. The Metro Station is between the Terminal center and the B/C Parking Garage.
3. An Economy Parking Lot is close to the General Aviation terminal.
For more parking information call the parking hotline at 703-417-7275.
Parking Rates at DCA Airport
|Rate:||1 hr $3|
|24 hrs $14|
|Description:||Customers in need of wheelchair assistance will need to follow the following steps to ensure their assistance:|
1. Specially designated parking spaces for disable passengers displaying a government-issued plate or placard are available in Daily and Hourly Garages and Economy Parking.
2. When the parking is full, you can be assisted to the nearest special needs parking space.
3. Out parking shuttles are wheelchair accessible with no fee.
4. Please call 703-417-PARK (7275 for further information.
|Description:||The following forms of payment are accepted: cash, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and local personal checks.|
|Description:||Brought to you by popular demand, Reagan National Airport is pleased to provide a free cell phone waiting area.|
|Rate:||1 hr $5|
|24 hrs $36|
|1 hr (2-8hrs) $4|
As an alternative to on-site parking, there are off-airport parking at Washington Reagan National airport options which may offer significant discounts. Most have shuttle vans or buses which operate from their facilities to the terminals, and feature secure facilities with security guards and cameras 24 hours.
Many local hotels offer up to 2 weeks free parking with one night stay. This can be especially convenient if you have an early flight and need to park at Washington Reagan National airport. They provide shuttle service too.
Nothing is more frustrating than circling an airport parking lot looking for space when you're already running late for a flight or paying an exorbitant amount for parking when you return from a trip. You can avoid these common predicaments by doing your homework before leaving to park your vehicle at the airport.
Know your Options
Most airports offer multiple parking lots at various rates (hourly, daily and economy). Some airports even offer costly, but convenient valet parking. Visit the airport website or call the airport to determine the location and rates for each type of parking garage or service. During peak travel times, it's also prudent to check the short-term and long-term parking lot availability before leaving for the airport, so you can make other arrangements if lots are full. Parking in a daily garage (short-term parking) instead of an economy (long-term parking) lot for multiple days will burn a big hole in your wallet.
You’ll find commercial off-site parking lots near most major airports. These parking lots are farther from the airport, but the distance is often compensated with lower prices, 24-hour security, car-to-terminal shuttle services and other perks like frequent parker programs. Aside from off-site commercial parking lots allow you to reserve a parking spot in advance, which can be a real timesaver during peak travel times. In addition, many airport hotels offer stay, park and fly deals in which you stay at the hotel the night before your flight and then you can park your car at the hotel for free or a low daily rate. Just make sure the hotel parking lot is secure as some aren’t monitored around-the-clock like airport and commercial lots.
It’s too easy to forget where you parked or where you put the parking ticket after an extended trip. Even if you’re running late, take the time to note where you parked in your cell phone, PDA or on the parking ticket if you take it with you. Just make sure you don’t lose the parking ticket, because most airports charge a hefty fee for missing tickets. For that reason, it may be safer to leave the ticket in your car.
Airport Parking at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Parking
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Parking
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport Parking
- Los Angeles LAX Airport Parking
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport Parking
- Denver DEN Airport Parking
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport Parking
- Philadelphia PHL Airport Parking
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport Parking
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport Parking
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport Parking
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport Parking
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport Parking
- Boston Logan BOS Airport Parking
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport Parking
- La Guardia LGA Airport Parking
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport Parking
- Memphis MEM Airport Parking
- Miami MIA Airport Parking
- San Francisco SFO Airport Parking
- Orlando MCO Airport Parking
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport Parking
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport Parking
- Honolulu HNL Airport Parking
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport Parking
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport Parking
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport Parking
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Parking
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport Parking
- Portland PDX Airport Parking
- Tampa TPA Airport Parking
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Parking
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport Parking
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport Parking
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport Parking
- San Diego SAN Airport Parking
- San Antonio SAT Airport Parking
- Nashville BNA Airport Parking