OverviewPublic Transportation from Reagan National Airport: For DCA Ground Transportation, including taxi, shuttles & Parking - call 703-417-7275.
- The SuperShuttle door-to-door shuttle is a shared-ride on demand; on arrival call 1-800-BLUEVAN or after hours 1-800-258-3826 - press 1 for dispatch, 2 for reservation.
- For the Supreme Airport Shuttle go to either of Terminals A, B or C baggage claim areas and go to the Supreme Airport Shuttle counter; for more information call 1-800-590-0000 or visit supremeairportshuttle.com.
NOTE: During 2016/17 Metrorail is undertaking a year-long maintenance program on the rail system. For possible delays or service interruption contact www.wmata.com/safetrack.
Metrorail's blue or yellow lines link to the Amtrak stations, while Metrorail's red & blue lines also link to the Greyhound bus terminals. Metrorail station's yellow and blue lines - situated on an elevated outdoor platform covered by a canopy and connected to concourse level 2 of Terminal B/C - serve the metropolitan area of Washington D.C.. For more Metroline information call 202-637-7000 or visit: Metro's site at http://www.wmata.com or the Transit Authority site at www.mwaa.com/reagan/1303.htm.
- During Metro's non-operational hours on weekend mornings (5:50am-8am), you can take the Metrobus 13F or 13G instead, which depart on the upper roadway, next to Terminal B, and serve Crystal City, Pentagon, Arlington Cemetery & downtown Washington, D.C. See: http://www.wmata.com/bus/timetables/va/13a-g.pdf?n
- Reaching the Metrorail station from the passenger terminals:
- from Terminal A - board any 'Airport Shuttle' bus at street-side curb. At Terminal B/C or its parking garages B & C you can access an enclosed bridge connecting to Metrorail station.
- from Terminals B & C - use one of the two enclosed pedestrian bridges on concourse level, connecting directly to the station.
Nearby Amtrak rail stations can be accessed by using the Metrorail system:
- at Amtrak Union Station on Metrorail's Red Line;
- at Amtrak Alexandria Station (adjacent to King Street Station) on Metrorail's Blue & Yellow lines.
Greyhound bus terminals are also assessible via the Metrorail system:
- Greyhound Washington (D.C.) Terminal at 1005 First St., N.E. is right behind Union Station where you arrive from the Metrorail's Red Line). It's a 4-block walk around Union Station property, or take taxi.
- Greyhound's Springfield (Virginia) Terminal is adjacent to Springfield / Franconia Station on Metrorail's Blue Line.