OverviewPublic Transportation from Salt Lake City Airport: Transportation Pickup Locations:
- TNC's Lyft & Uber operate at the Airport - located in the center traffic lanes outside of baggage claim of Terminas 1 and 2.
- Authorized shuttle companies (Alta, All Resort Express, Canyon Transport, Park City Transportation, and Xpress Shuttle) have Airport counter service in the baggage claim area - reservations must be made prior to arrival for Salt Lake City destinations; for destinations outside of the City, on-demand arrangements can be made with all other companies.
- Taxis are outside of Terminal 1 at Door 7, and outside Terminal 2 at Door 11.
- TRAX Buses stop on curb outside of Welcome Center at south end of T1, and also outside T2 (adjacent to baggage claim 8)
The new TRAX light-rail Green Line to City Center departs 5:42am-11:27pm weekdays; 6:36am-11:16pm Sat; 630am-10:20pm Sun - at the south end of Terminal 1& outside of Terminal 2 every 15 mins weekdays, every 20 mins weekends. For more information call 802-743-3882 or visit either www.rideuta.com for fares, or visit: www.rideuta.com/uploads/route550apr2012.pdf for routes.
The UTA bus - Routes 453 & 454 (call 801-743-3882 or visit: www.rideuta.com) stops at Terminal 1, at curb outside of the Welcome Center, and departs for the City Center on weekdays only. It also serves Tooele & Grantsville. For UTA para-transit service call 801-287-7433 - 24 hrs prior to departures.
The Greyhound Bus / Amtrak Train: Both stations are served by the airport shuttle companies.
- Greyhound Bus (300 South 600 West, at SLC - tel. 1-800-231-2222 or visit: www.greyhound.com ); or
- Amtrak Train (340 South 600 West at SLC tel. 872-7245 or visit: www.amtrak.com) .