Long-Term Parking Options and Fees: SAN Airport offers travelers several on-airport long-term parking options. Each location has quick and easy access and is conveniently located within close proximity of the airport terminals. All parking lots offer free shuttle service. For your safety, each parking facility is fenced, well lighted, paved, and open 24 hours. No reservations required:
1. SAN Park Harbor Drive, 3015 North Harbor Drive, has 500 spaces. Call either 619.400.2333 or dial 22 from any transportation phone board in the passenger terminals. Green shuttle bus to terminals.
Fees: Each day - $16
2. SAN Park NTC, 2395 McCain Road, has 1,300 spaces. Call either 619.400.2323 or dial 22 from any transportation phone board in the passenger terminals. Red shuttle bus to terminals.
Fees: Each day - $16$
3. SAN Park Pacific Highway, 3302 Pacific Highway, has 2,200 spaces. Call either 888.2-FLY-SAN or dial 22 from any transportation phone board in the passenger terminals. Blue shuttle bus to terminals.
Fees: Each day - $10
Two Payment Options:
1. The automated Express Parking pay stations outside Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, or
2. The fully-staffed payment booths at the exit gates of each parking lot.
Both accept cash and credit cards (VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club). Several ATM machines are located within each terminal.
Disabled Parking is available at all on-site lots. Well-defined spaces are conveniently located near each Skybridge elevator and all entry points for each terminal.
For additional information call Parking Information at 619.291.2087