Santiago de Compostela (SCQ) Airport
Santiago de Compostela SCQ Airport Overview
SCQ Airport is located 10 km northeast from the city center of Santiago de Compostela, and it is accessible via national motorway N-547 linking Santiago de Compostela with Lugo, or via dual carriageway linking Santiago ring road to N-547. For customer assistance call 902 404 704.
With a long runway and an estimated annual passenger count of 2 milion, Santiago de Compostela Airport is served a number of airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Santiago de Compostela Airport has one passenger terminal (recently extended to 74,000 sqare meters - triple its former size). It consists of a so-called 'processing building' used for check-in & baggage reclaim & services & amenities, and the Y-shaped 'Dock' (Concourse) on level 1 with 13 flight gates.
The new airpcraft parking apron has 15 aircraft stands, five of which have airbridges.
A 5-level parking garage is located across from the terminal and includes taxi service, rental cars & bus platforms.
Level 0: Baggage Reclaim is located on sub-level P0 with 3 passport control stations; it is divided into two halls - one for EU flights with 3 carousels, and one for non-EU flights with one carousel and another for special baggage.
Level 1: Check-in on level 1 can be reached via taxi, bus or car, or the parking garage, and has 22 baggage check-in desks and one for special baggage. Pre-boarding waiting areas have a large shopping area, leading to the gate area. Note that gates 2 - 15 are on level 1, while gate 1 is on the mezzanine level.
Amenities & services inside the terminal: Aside from food & drink, shops & internet access, the terminal offers:
- Aena counter (tel. 902404 704);
- banking branch Caixa de Galicia (tel. 981 897 131);
- First Aid station on P0 (981 547 565);
- Gas Station (981 897 463);
- Lost or Damaged Baggage (handled by: AirBerlin (981 59 547); Air Europa (902 190 271), Iberia (902 341 342, Ryanair (807 383 811), & Spanair (902 131 435);
Santiago Tourist Office (tel. 981 897 194);
- Lost & Found on P0 (981 547 571)
- Police Station on P1 (981 547 663);
- Rental car counters in the Arrivals hall: Atesa (981 5 877); Avis (981 547 830); Europcar (981 547 740);& Hertz (981 598 893);
- Santiago Hotel/Restaurants (tel. 981 592 700);
- Tecnotron’, a children’s entertainment and photo machine; and ‘Multimedia'.
- Tour Operators Iberojet (tel. 981 547 746) & Soltour (tel 902 101 042).
Santiago de Compostela / Galicia, S-15820
- Website for Santiago de Compostela: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Santiago/en/Home.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000