OverviewPublic Transportation from SeaTac Airport: Staffed Ground Transportation Information Booths are both on level 3 of the Parking Garage, and in the Main Terminal's Baggage Claim, opposite Carousel 12:
- Note: Yellow cab ceased service. New taxi company 'Eastside For Hire' is now the official Airport provider. Passengers have a choice of regular taxis, flat-rate for-hire cars, or wheelchair accessible vehicles. Customer wait time is 5 minutes. On-demand services are on the Garage level 3.
- The Shuttle Express is the only on demand door-to-door shuttle service at SeaTac, covering Seattle, Tacoma, Everett & the Eastside; it also provides limos, buses & charter services.
- The shuttle for Kenmore Air picks up outside Door 00 on the baggage claim level.
- The QuickShuttle operates scheduled bus service to Vancouver, Canada, making stops at downtown Seattle, Bellingham Airport and drop-offs inside the Canadian-US border.
- Lyft, Uber & Wingz shared rides: Since March 31, 2016, are serving on a 12-month pilot program (tel. 207-787-5904 /5906. After ride arrangement, proceed to the parking garage's Ground Transport Plaza on level 3; follows signs to the TNC/Rideshare pickup area at Sections I & J.
Available Transportation Outside of the Baggage Claim Level:
- Near door 00: scheduled Airporters, Cruise Line buses, & Charter buses.
- Near Door 02 are public transit buses 'Sound Transit 560 & 574;
- Near Door 02 & 24 are rental car shuttles to Rental Car Center
- Across from Arrivals S Drive (accessed from lower baggage level of passenger terminal) is the bus stop island for Courtesy vehicles & Downtown Airporter. The Ground Transport Info Booth is reached by escalator.
The Link Light Rail* to the City (5am-1am Mon-Sat; 6am-midnight: Sun) is on level 4 of the Parking Garage - departing from the new SeaTac/Airport Station (accessible from the Main Terminal's Skybridge 6 on the Ticketing Level, connecting there to a pedestrian covered walkway - also used for Public Bus station (at opposite side, at Skybridge 6, it leads to level 4 of the Parking Garage). Trains run every 7.5 minutes during rush hours and every 15 minutes thereafter, Mon-Sat 5am-1am & Sun 6am-midnight. Wheelchair service is available. Signs will guide you.
The King County Metro bus station on International Blvd. /State Hwy 99 can be reached from the Main Terminal's Skybridge 6 on the Ticketing Level, connecting there to a pedestrian covered walkway leading to Sound Transit Link Light Rail Station; exit there to International Blvd. The Bus stop has timetables - or pick up one at ground transportation info booth near door 16. For more information open: tripplanner.kingcounty.gov
Sound Transit express routes 560 & 574 make pickups/dropoffs at main terminal bus stop on lower drive. For more information open: www.soundtransit.org/
* NOTE: The Link Light Rail Extension project is to be compled by late 2016: the 1.6 mile elevated guideway & station includes its University Link