OverviewPublic Transportation from SeaTac Airport: Staffed Ground Transportation Information Booths are both on level 3 of the Parking Garage, and in the Main Terminal's Baggage Claim, opposite Carousel 12: Transportation is available at the following areas:
(a) The Baggage Claim level of the Main Terminal serves, at the South Lot, scheduled Airporters & charter buses (A&B Specialized, Bellair Airporter Shuttle, Black Hills Transport; Bremerton-Kitsap Airporter, Capital Aeroporter; chartered cruise ship buses; Island Airporter, Kenmore Air Shuttle; Olympic Bus Lines, Quick Shuttle, Vashon Airporter; and Whidbey Sea-Tac Shuttle.
(b) Transit Bay 3 is for Paratransit; Transit Bays 2 is for Sound Transit.
(c) Parking Garage, level 3: Island 2: Downtown Airporter (tel. 855-566-3300); Islands 1 & 3: Hotel courtesy shuttles, off-site parking shuttles, off-site rental car shuttles; Inner Drive: Shuttle Express and taxis.
1. The Link Light Rail to the City departs from the new SeaTac/Airport Station - accessible from the Main Terminal's Skybridge 6 on the Ticketing Level, and connecting there to a pedestrian covered walkway (which is also used for Public Bus station) to Skybridge 6, located on level 4 of the Parking Garage, connecting to the main passenger terminal's ticketing level. Trains run every 7.5 minutes during rush hours and every 15 minutes thereafter, MonSat 5am-1am & Sun 6am-midnight. Wheelchair service is available.
2. The Metro bus station can be reached from the Main Terminal's Skybridge 6 on the Ticketing Level, connecting there to a pedestrian covered walkway leading to Sound Transit Link Light Rail Station; exit there to International Blvd. The Bus stop has timetables - or pick up one at ground transportation info booth near door 16.
3. Sound Transit routes 560 & 574 make pickups/dropoffs at main terminal bus stop on lower drive.
4. Cruise Line Buses, are outside of Door 00 on Lower level baggage claim.
The Shuttle Express is the only on demand door-to-door shuttle service at SeaTac, covering Seattle, Tacoma, Everett & the Eastside; it also provides limos, buses & charter services.
5. The shuttle for Kenmore Air picks up outside Door 00 on the baggage claim level.
6. The QuickShuttle operates scheduled bus service to Vancouver, Canada, making stops at downtown Seattle, Bellingham Airport and drop-offs inside the Canadian-US border.
|Service Name:||METRO BUS|
|Location:||Metro routes 140, 170 and 180 no longer stop on the lower Airport Drive|
|Service Name:||PIERCE TRANSIT|
|Service Name:||SOUND TRANSIT (ST)|
|Contact Information:||(206) 398-5000|