Seville (SVQ) Airport
Seville SVQ Airport Overview
Seville Airport SVQ serves the province of Cadiz in Andalusia, south-eastern Spain, and is located 10 km northwest of the city of the capital city of Seville, in the province of Cadiz, area of Andalusia, Spain.
The Airport is accessible via A4 motorway connecting Seville to Madrid, and by the new access road from road N-IV. Seville’s motorways also afford easy access to Jerez, Malaga, Cadiz & into Portugal.
With a long runway and an estimated 4.3 million passengers in 2012, Seville Airport is served by national, international, regular and low-cost airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
The passenger terminal at Seville Airport has a ground level P0, a first level P1 and a second level P2:
Departing passengers access the departure lounge from street level (P1), check in at one of 42 check-in desks, and can then proceed either to the restaurant area or directly to the pre-boarding area after security check. The pre-boarding zone offers two VIP lounges, shops, & a TV lounge. Eight boarding lounges connect either to airbridges or bus leading to on-board seating. There are 15 airline gates - Gates 1 - 11 and remote gates K1-K4.
Arriving passengers who disembark through the airbridge come down a ramp to the mezzanine and then enter the baggage claim hall. Passport Control is before the access. After baggage reclaim and customs check, proceed to the Arrivals lounge, which offers rental car desks, a baggage, tourist & Aena information office. Passengers who parked in the remote parking area can access the baggage claim halls through two access gates on the arrivals level P0.
Amenities and services in the passenger terminal include information counters, shops and food & drink establishments, ATM cash achines, a conference center, Information desks for Aena, Andalusian Tourist Board & Infhor; Lost Luggage handlers; tour operators, lost & found, police station, first Aid station, and a pharmacy on level P1. A meeting room accommodating up to 140 persons is on level PO. The Iberia VIA lounge is on level P1 (tel. 954 260 915).
Rental car desks are located on level P0 for AurigaCrown, Avis, Europcar, Hertz, National & Sixt.
Parking options at Seville Airport:
1. Carpark P1 has direct access to the Arrivals & departures halls - ideal for dropoff or pickup, or for short-term parking under four days.
2. Carpark P2 for long-term parking is a covered facility with surveillance - a 3-minute walk from the terminal.
To get from Seville Airport to your destination you can rent a car, take a taxi or a bus:
1. The taxi ranks are located opposite the terminal, both at arrivals and departures. A trip into the city takes about 15 minutes. You can also call the following companies directly: Radiotaxi Giralda 954 675 555; Radiotaxi 954 580 000; Teletaxi 954 622 222.
2. Bus Route EA – Especial Airport – Prado (tel: 902 459 954): This is Seville’s public transport connecting the Airport with Prado de San Sebastian. Schedules are available at either the Seville bus station or the Airport.
Motorway N-I, Madrid-Cadiz, km 532
Seville / Cadiz / Andalusia, 41020
- Website for Seville: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Sevilla/en/Home.html
- Contact: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000
Seville SVQ Airport Update History
- SVQ Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- SVQ Food & Stores - Oct 15, 2013
- SVQ Airlines Served - Jun 11, 2013
- SVQ Official Website Links - Jun 11, 2013