Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport ( SVO ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Sheremetyevo Airport' has presently four operational passenger terminals - TC, TD, TE & TF - divided into a North & South complexes - with runways in between. North & South terminals are currently served by free shuttle buses departing for TC outside of TE Arrivals and stopping outside of the Aeroexpress rail terminal, with walkway to Terminals E, F & F) - taking 20 mins. Connected to TE is the Aeroexpress train terminal for the train headed to Moscow.
The NorthComplex presently has only one terminal: TC; however, work started on the new TB - to open 2018.
The South Complex includes terminals TD, TE & TF - integrated into a single 'Southerrn Integrated Airport Facility' - connected by pedestrian gallery, enabling passengers to move between these terminals in the public zone.
Internet Access: Note that internet service now covers nearly 100 percent of the Airport. AURA WiFi is free for the first 15 minutes only; thereafter choose a 90, 180, or 720 minute plan (MasterCard or Visa accepted) or use yur mobile phone account (Beeline, MTS & MegaFon). Plans are to arrange for payment via electrroic money & other means.
NOTE: A $865M renovation project - some of which is to be completed in time for the 2018 FIFA World Cup at Moscow - is to include underground walkways, terminal renovation, and new cargo & refueling facilities. The underground passage (under the current runways - the world's first undertaking), is to be over 1,900 meters long and 6 meters wide,connecting north & south terminal complexes and intended to move both passengers and baggage.
Terminal B with 114,000 sq.meters is to become the Main Hub with an estimated capacity of 20M passengers annually and covering 114,000 sq.meters. It is to be renovated with new integrated baggage system able to handle over 4,800 bags per hour; VIP areas and improved seating. Renovations will continue until 2026.
Transferring to another Flight:
- Passengers needing to transfer between terminals of the North and South Complex can take the frequently running shuttle bus, taking 15-20 minutes.
- The post-security area has a walkway between Terminals D, E & F.
- If your arrival & departure flights at Scheremetyevo are only up to 4 hours apart, make sure when checking in at your departure airport that your luggage is checked in for your final destination.
International arrivals should follow signs to the Arrivals Hall, and go through passport control, complete the immigration card and proceed to the baggage claim area claiming their bags and take them to customs control where bags may be be inspected; if continuing your journey re-check-in your bags & proceed to your connecting flight.
- Non-citizens of Russia with an airline ticket & confirmed seating for the connecting flight are allowed to stay at the Airport up to 24 hrs without a valid Russian visa.
- International transfer passengers whose connecting flight is schedule more than 24 hrs after arrival, can get a Russian transit visa, upon presentation of valid IDs & connecting flight ticket, from the consular officer at Sheremetyevo Airport 6am-1am (tel. +7 495 971 2082).
- Passengers from/to Belarus need to have a Russian transit visa issued by the Russian Consulate/Embassy in Belarus, regardless of how long they stay at the Airport.
- Passengers transferring to Central Asia destinations will need a transit visa.
NTC = The North Terminal Complex has currently only Terminal C (TA is not in service, new TB is under construction.)
STC = The South Terminal Complex with D, E & F terminals (and the Aeroexpress rail terminal).
Terminal C at NTC houses on the ground level the baggage claim on one side and check-in facilities & security check on opposite sides. A shuttle bus runs between TC & TE. And escalators take you to the upper level with boarding gates 1 - 11.
Terminal D at STC: Note: China Southern will start service June 20, 2016 to Guangzhou.
Arrivals Level 1 is divided into Domestic & International arrivals - each with their own customs & baggage claim facilities.
Departures Level 3 with check-in counters 1-15, 16-54 & 55-99 (west to east) leads to security check and access to gates 11-32 (with a shuttle bus near gates 29 to gates 5-8, and near gate 13 to gates 1-3). Afeter chek-in counters 55-99 to the right is access to TE & F and the Aeroexpress train.
TD has an upgraded domestic airlines VIP lounge, and a new international VIP lounge with exclusive personal services. For more information open: www.vipint.ru or e-mail email@example.com. Also, Passengers with limited mobility may use the new Saturn lounge on level 1, Arrivals, at right wing. Note that flights to Simferopol are now operated from the Domestic zone.
Terminal E at STC:
Arrivals Level 1 houses the baggage claim & customs, with connection to the Aeroexpress Train, and the shuttle bus to TC.
Departures Level 2 houses check-in counters 100-106, 107-127 & 128-134 with separate security check. At the east end is access to TF; the west end is access to the Aeroexpress train & TD.
Gate Level 3 houses boarding gates 33 - 41 and offers access the AeroExpress railway station for trains to the City.
Terminal F at STC:
Arrivals Level 1 is divided into two separate baggage claim & Customs areas at opposite ends, while in the center are transportation counters.
Departures Level 2 offers some services in the center and its check-in counters 135-158 and 159-182 and security checks are on opposite ends, with access to the Boarding Area.
The Boarding area offers amenities & services, and gates 42-58 and access to TD, TE & Aeroexpress train.
Services and amenities inside the terminals: Information desks are in each terminal, ‘InTourist’ at TF (provides tourist information), business services (fax, telephone & conference facilitiesd; VIP lounges (tel. +7 495 788 7357) are in TC & TF); other services include e-ticket booths, Wi-Fi access, mother & child rooms, luggage wrapping and storage, postal services, rental car desks, food & drink establishments, and shops and duty-free shops, a hairdresser, a pharmacy and a first-aid station.
Airline offices: (no location available for Aeroflot & Air Algerie).
- at TC - Ariana, Afghan, Nordwind, Orenair,
- at TD - Alitalia, Air One, Delta, Finnair,Korean, Norddavia, Rossiya, SAS,
- at TF - Adria, Air Baltic, Air France, Air China, Air Serbia, Bulgaria Air, China Easter, China Southern, CSA Czech, Hainan, Iran Air, KLM, MIAT Mongolian,
- at Aeroexpress Terminal - Air Astana, Air Malta, Cyprus Airways, Estonian, LOT Polish, Royal Air Maroc, Tarom, Windrose
Business Lounges at Terminals C, D, E & F:
- At TC: First- & Business-Class and silver bonus airline cardholders now have a special check-in area. Their VIP lounge is on the ground level after customs control - to the right. Economy class passengers are able to pay in.
- At TD: (a) The Baikal business lounge is on level 2 (tel. +7 (495) 578-4335 /fax 995-1334. (b)The Classica, Jazz & Blues Business Lounges are on level 4, after Customs. Note: Business-class passengers and cardholders of Aeroflot Bonus Gold Elite Plus & Sky Team Elite Plus may use these lounges. The 'Gallery' business lounge of VP-Interntional is located in the post-security area of TD, on levels 3 & 4.
- At TE: The Glaktika Lounge on level 3, opposite of gate 39, is available to holders of Priority Pass, City Gold & Diner Club cards.
- At TF: (a) The Zvezdniy Lounge on level 3, in front of gate 52 is for First & Business-class passengers. (tel. +7 (495) 578 7006.
(b) the Yantarnyi Lounge - accessible to all paying passengers - is on level 2, transit area (after passporrtcontrol).
(c) The new Star VIP Lounge for international passengers with first- & business-class airline vouchers, is located at level 3, opposite of gates 51/52.
(d) The 'Classic' business lounge under reconstruction may have already opened..
Important Telephone Numbers:
- Police: Terminal B: +7 495 578-12-44; Terminal С: +7 495 578-39-37, 578-22-55 ; Terminal F: +7 495 578-57-4;
- Federal Security Service +7 495 578-57-18
- Border Control: +7 495 578-26-31; hotline +7 495 578-90-90
- Federal Migration: Offices: Terminal F +7 495 578-19-11. Migration control: Terminal B +7 495 578-07-51; Terminal F +7 495 578-19-11.
- Customs: TC: 98-98; TF +7 495 578-05-34. Federal help line in Moscow: +7 495 449-77-71; hotline +7 499 728-76-42.
- First Aid Service: Terminal С: +7 495 578-47-12; Terminal F: +7 495 578-78-38.
- Baggage Room: Terminal F: +7 495 578-83-46; unreclaimed baggage, Terminal B:+7 495 578-23-26; unreclaimed baggage, Terminal F: +7 495 578-74-64/
- Mother & Child Room: at Terminals C, E, F: +7 495 578-35-78.