Shreveport Regional (SHV) Airport
Shreveport Regional SHV Airport Overview
Shreveport Regional Airport SHV is the primary airport for the 'Ark-La-Tex Region' that encompasses north Louisiana, east Texas and southwest Arkansas.
The Airport is only 4 miles southwest of Shreveport, Louisiana, accessible by two major Interstate Highways -20 & 49.
With two runways and an estimated 580K passengers annually, Shreveport Regional is currently served by Allegiant, American, Delta & United airlines and their affiliates, offering direct flights to U.S. hub airports, with convenient connections.
The passenger terminal terminal at Shreveport Regional Airport was recently renovated and offers wireless internet access and a restaurant between the two security checkpoints, as well as newsstands.
The lower level has outside a passenger dropoff area and inside the baggage claim and ticket counters.
The upper level has at its center the Tailwind Restaurant with security checkpoints on either side leading to the respective concourses (which also have a Tailwind Restaurant at each end).
The Concourse to the right is presently used by Allegiant, American & United airlines, and
the Concourse to the left is presently used by Delta.
Shreveport Regional SHV Airport Update History
- SHV Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- SHV Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- SHV Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- SHV Security - Sep 16, 2013
- SHV Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- SHV Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- SHV Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- SHV Internet - Sep 16, 2013
- SHV Email - Sep 16, 2013
- SHV Parking On site - Aug 12, 2013
- SHV Airlines Served - Jun 9, 2013