Simferopol Mizhnarodny (SIP) Airport
SIP AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
Simferopol Mizhnarodny SIP Airport Overview
Simferopol Mizhnarodny International Airport SIP serves the Crimean peninsula on the Black Sea and is gateway to Simferopol and surrounding areas offering resort destinations for sun-starved vacationers.
The Airport is located in the city of Simferopol, in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Ukraine, and is accessible from nearby motorway HO5 and connecting motorways P25, M-18 & E105.
With a very longrunway and an estimated 1.1passengers in 2012, Simferopol International Airport is hub to Aerosvit & Onix, and is served by Ukraine International Airlines and many other international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights mainly to the Russian Federation, Turkey, Eastern Europe, Israel & Frankfurt, Germany.
An on-Airport hotel is near the commercial center.
The passenger terminal complex at Simferopol Mizhnarodny Airport includes in the center a building with flight tower & a restaurant, with Terminal B to the left, divided into Sectors 1& 2 and connected sector 3; and Terminal C to the right (behind the center building) and Terminal A (the largest terminal) is at the right end. Terminal A is the Arrivals Terminal for both international & domestic flights.
Amenities and services inside the terminals include a VIP lounge, a business lounge, luggage wrapping, luggage storage, Lost & Found, Most stores and cafes are located separately in the ‘commercial area’ of the Airport. Disabled passengers are served via the First-Aid post (tel: +380-652-595306).
Parking at Simferopol Airport is available in the 24-hour fenced and attended parking lot. For more information call +380 0652 595-794.
To get from Simferopol Mizhnarodny Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a trolley or a bus.
1. Trolleybus 9 departs the Airport every 10-15 mins and takes 28 mins. into town.
2. Minibuses to the train station depart every 10-20 mins and take 15 mins.
3. The Kurortnaya bus station and Krimtrolleybus interurban station are located there.
4. Also, you can get to Crimea’s south shore by: interurban trolleybus (Krimtrolleybus station), motor bus (Kurortnaya motor bus station), or minibus.
5. To get to resorts on the western shore (Sevastopol, Yevpatoria, Saki, etc.) or to other Crimean destinations take a bus to Kurortnaya station and take a commuter train.
Simferopol Mizhnarodny SIP Services
Airport, Airline & Flying Topics
- Aircraft types: Airbus
- Aircraft types: Boeing
- Aircraft types: McDonnell Douglas
- Airline Hub and Spoke
- Airline Lounge Access
- Airline Seating Insights
- Airport & Flying Terms
- Airport Identification Requirements
- Baggage Check-in Times
- Carry-on Regulations
- Check-in Curbside
- Check-in Kiosks
- Check-in Online
- Check-in Options
- Check-in Times
- Checked Baggage Rules
- Children Flying Alone
- Currency Converter
- Europe Travel Rules
- FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- First-time Flyer Tips
- Frequent Flyer Overview
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting a US Passport
- Getting Bumped
- Infant Flying Rules & Tips
- Inside the cockpit
- International Travel Help
- International Travel Safety
- Jet Lag Prevention
- Lost and Found
- Lost Luggage
- Luggage Tips
- Missed Flight Connection
- On-line Booking Basics
- Overweight Passenger Policy
- Packing Tips
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Prohibited & Allowed Items
- Security Screening
- Study Abroad Preparation
- Terms Defined: "Non-Stop" vs "Direct"
- Ticket Cancellation Fees
- Ticket Change Fees
- Tips to land the Best Deals On-Line
- Travel Insurance
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets
- TSA Guidelines
- Visa & Immunization Issues
- Who owns/operates the airports?
First Time Flyer Help
- Preparing for your Trip
- What to Pack
- Pros/Cons of Checking your Bag
- What can I Check-in or Carry-On?
- Documents to take
- Confirming your flight
- When to Arrive at the Airport
Top 40 US Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport
- Los Angeles LAX Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
- Denver DEN Airport
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
- Philadelphia PHL Airport
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport
- Boston Logan BOS Airport
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport
- La Guardia LGA Airport
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport
- Memphis MEM Airport
- Miami MIA Airport
- San Francisco SFO Airport
- Orlando MCO Airport
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport
- Honolulu HNL Airport
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport
- Portland PDX Airport
- Tampa TPA Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport
- San Diego SAN Airport
- San Antonio SAT Airport
- Nashville BNA Airport
Simferopol Mizhnarodny SIP Airport Update History
- Updated SIP Airports page - Apr 2, 2013
- Updated SIP Direct Flights page - Apr 2, 2013
- Updated SIP Airport Intro page - Mar 22, 2013
- Updated SIP Email page - Mar 22, 2013