Simferopol Mizhnarodny (SIP) Airport
Simferopol Mizhnarodny SIP Airport Overview
Simferopol Mizhnarodny International Airport SIP serves the Crimean peninsula on the Black Sea and is gateway to Simferopol and surrounding areas offering resort destinations for sun-starved vacationers.
The Airport is located in the city of Simferopol, in the Autonomous Republic of Crimea, Ukraine, and is accessible from nearby motorway HO5 and connecting motorways P25, M-18 & E105.
With a very longrunway and an estimated 1.1passengers in 2012, Simferopol International Airport is hub to Aerosvit & Onix, and is served by Ukraine International Airlines and many other international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights mainly to the Russian Federation, Turkey, Eastern Europe, Israel & Frankfurt, Germany.
An on-Airport hotel is near the commercial center.
The passenger terminal complex at Simferopol Mizhnarodny Airport includes in the center a building with flight tower & a restaurant, with Terminal B to the left, divided into Sectors 1 & 2 and connected sector 3; and Terminal C to the right (behind the center building) and Terminal A (the largest terminal) is at the right end. Terminal A is the Arrivals Terminal for both international & domestic flights.
Amenities and services inside the terminals include a VIP lounge, a business lounge, luggage wrapping, luggage storage, Lost & Found, Most stores and cafes are located separately in the ‘commercial area’ of the Airport. Disabled passengers are served via the First-Aid post (tel: +380-652-595306).
Parking at Simferopol Airport is available in the 24-hour fenced and attended parking lot. For more information call +380 0652 595-794.
To get from Simferopol Mizhnarodny Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a trolley or a bus.
1. Trolleybus 9 departs the Airport every 10-15 mins and takes 28 mins. into town.
2. Minibuses to the train station depart every 10-20 mins and take 15 mins.
3. The Kurortnaya bus station and Krimtrolleybus interurban station are located there.
4. Also, you can get to Crimea’s south shore by: interurban trolleybus (Krimtrolleybus station), motor bus (Kurortnaya motor bus station), or minibus.
5. To get to resorts on the western shore (Sevastopol, Yevpatoria, Saki, etc.) or to other Crimean destinations take a bus to Kurortnaya station and take a commuter train.
Simferopol Mizhnarodny SIP Airport Update History
- SIP Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- SIP Airport Intro - Jun 18, 2013