ON-AIRPORT Recreation: - Recreation and relaxation go hand in hand at Changi Airport. Enjoy a rejuvenating massage or chill out at poolside or have a swim in the pool. These are some of the amenities offered at Singapore Airport:
Napping Areas; Shower, Fitness and Spa Services; Music Bar Lounges; Rest Areas; a Swimming Pool; and a Transit Hotel.
The Entertainment Deck, located on Level 3 at Terminal 2, transit area, next to the Sunflower Garden, is a one-stop integrated, multi-media entertainment center with something for everyone:
(a) Free LAN Gaming Room
For PC games - the Entertainment Deck offers several LAN games, including the popular FIFA 2008 and the online game MapleStory.
(b) Music Area
Enjoy some soothing music in a comfortable seat with built-in speakers. You can select Jazz, New Age, Classical, Bossa Nova or Lounge tracks from the music system.
(c) MTV Booth
For music videos on a 50-inch plasma television with great quality sounds brought directly to your seat.
(d) Comics/Games/Collectibles Shop
It has the latest comics and graphic novels, IT and lifestyle magazines, boardgames, comic figurines and DC collectibles.
(e) Free Movie Theater
An upgraded Movie Theater offers cozy seats and latest picture projection and sound technology. Die-hard movie fans will find the Movie Theaters in Terminals 2 & 3 the best place to relax when in transit at Changi Airport. Terminal 3 has movies of different genre while Terminal 2 shows the latest movie screenings on Star Movies. If you prefer a more down-to-earth ambiance or would like to grab a bite while watching the shows, you can catch Star Movies and Star World screenings at the Movie Lounge in Terminal 1. All are open 24/7 and are located at:
Terminal 1 - Transit Mall East, Level 3 (next to Food Gallery);
Terminal 2 - Transit Mall South, Level 3 (near Sunflower Garden)
Terminal 3 - Transit Mall North, Level 3 (near the Ambassador Transit Lounge).
(f) Xbox360/Playstation 3
Keep yourself occupied with non-stop action at these game consoles with exciting games such as Halo 3, FIFA 2008, and Virtual Fighter.
The cafeteria at Entertainment Deck serves great tasting local and international snacks like grilled meat, fried rice and American breakfasts.
The Explorers' Lounge - Real-life entertainment programs screened on Discovery Channel and National Geographic. The extraordinary cinematography takes you around the world to experience the wonders of science, technology, nature, history, world cultures and human adventure. Location: Terminal 1, at Transit Mall West, Level 3 (near Burger King).
Nexus Lounge - a spacious contemporary lounge with a mix of f&B outlets that offer beer, coffee, sandwiches and sushi, as well as 24-hrs cable TV entertainment on 42" and 50" plasma TVs and free internet access. The kiddie's corner with a cartoon channel keeps the kids entertained while their parents relax. The Nexus Lounge is located at Terminal 1 at the Transit Mall East, Level 2 (near Aspial).
News and Financial Information - offering cable channels like BBC World, CNBC, Channel NewsAsia and CNN news service. You can also watch the latest stock and equities information provided by Bridge Information Systems and Reuters on plasma television sets located at:
Terminal 1: Transit Mall East, Level 2 (next to Nexus Lounge)
Terminal 2: Extended Lounge at Transit Mall North, Level 2 -and- Skyplex at Transit Mall Central, Level 2
Terminal 3: Television Lounge at Transit Mall North, Level 2 -and- Television Lounge at Transit Mall South, Level 2
If you need a short rest after a long journey, you can book a room at the Transit Hotels in Changi Airport. No need to clear Immigration to get to the hotel.
Located at: Terminal 1 - Tel : (65) 6542 5538; Terminal 2 - Tel : (65) 6542 8122; and Terminal 3 - Tel : (65) 6507 9788.
Note: To serve you better, Transit Hotel in Terminal 1 is undergoing a refurbishment which is scheduled to be completed towards the end of 2011. The Transit Hotel will still be in operation but the visibility and quietness may be affected.
The transit area in the Budget Terminal is not linked to Terminals 1, 2 and 3. Passengers who are transferring between two flights based in the Budget Terminal are unable to use the facilities in the Transit Hotel.
Exciting Transit Experiences
Whether you’re waiting for your flight to depart or have time to spare during transit, Changi Airport offers a host of activities for your enjoyment. Based on your transit time or stay at the airport, here are some recommended activities:
2 to 4 Hours
* Discover amazing gift ideas from a wide range of souvenirs, toys, fashion wear and best-seller books
* Delight your taste buds with local, Asian and international cuisine at F&B outlets
* Enjoy live bands performing in bars and lounges
* Stay connected with our free Internet-ready terminals
* Stay abreast with “live” world news and sports events at the TV Entertainment Lounges and Hi-D Lounge
* Refresh with a shower and unwind at the Transit Hotel
* Unwind with free chair massages at The Oasis lounge
* Bring the kids to the children’s play area for some fun
4 to 6 Hours
* Recharge with a nap before you embark on your next flight
* Check out the new concept retail stores for the latest trends
* Soak up the sun and take a refreshing dip at the rooftop swimming pool in Terminal 1
* Rejuvenate with a full-body massage
* Enjoy some light refreshments at a variety of trendy bars and wind down with the soothing sounds of lounge music
* Pamper yourself with a new hairdo or manicure
* Catch a blockbuster at the Movie Theater
* Explore Koi ponds as well as our orchid, cactus, fern and sunflower gardens
More than 5 Hours
* Singapore City Tour
Join a 2-hour city tour and take in the sights and sounds of Singapore. Register at the Singapore Visitors Centers (see Off-Airport Recreation below).
What you can enjoy for free at Changi Airport
* Internet at Internet-ready terminals
* Movies at the Movie Theater at Terminals 2 & 3
* Singapore City Tour (Register at the Singapore Visitors Centers)
* Online Xbox Gaming at iConnect and Entertainment Deck, Terminal 2
* Updates on World News and Sports at the TV Entertainment Lounges
* Live performances in the evenings at the music bar lounges
Singapore Tours: Note that the Heritage or City Lights Tours are free for Singapore Airline passengers, but are availble to the public at a fee. These tours are subject to Visa requirements. Please register at at least one hour prior to taking the tour (a) at T2 near escalators to North Arrival Immigration & Skytrain station at Transit Mall North, Level 2, near Transfer Lounge E; or at (b) at T3 next to transfer lounge B at Transit Mall North, level 2.
If you have at least 5 hours to spare before your connecting flight, you can register for a 2-hour sightseeing tour of Singapore from which you can choose between a (a) Heritage Tour, available four times a day at 9 & 11:30am and at 2:30 & 4 pm. , including Colonial District, Merlion Park, Chinatown or Little India; or (b) the City Lights Tour - available in the evening & departing 6:30pm - for city nightlife and parnoramic views of Marina Bay Waterfront Promenade. Note that both tours include new City attractions: Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands & Singapore Flyer. The Annex can give you more information.
Singapore Visitors Center - located at
Terminal 1: Transit Mall East, Level 2 (next to Nexus Lounge).
Terminal 2: Transit Mall North, Level 2 (near Sweet Treats).
Terminal 3: Transit Mall South, Level 2 (next to Transfer Lounge A).
Terminal Maps at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL terminal map
- Chicago O'Hare ORD terminal map
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW terminal map
- Los Angeles LAX terminal map
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS terminal map
- Denver DEN terminal map
- Houston Intercontinental IAH terminal map
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX terminal map
- Philadelphia PHL terminal map
- Charlotte Douglas CLT terminal map
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW terminal map
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP terminal map
- Newark Liberty EWR terminal map
- Washington Dulles IAD terminal map
- Boston Logan BOS terminal map
- Salt Lake City SLC terminal map
- La Guardia LGA terminal map
- New York Kennedy JFK terminal map
- Memphis MEM terminal map
- Miami MIA terminal map
- San Francisco SFO terminal map
- Orlando MCO terminal map
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG terminal map
- Seattle Tacoma SEA terminal map
- Honolulu HNL terminal map
- Baltimore Washington BWI terminal map
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC terminal map
- Chicago Midway MDW terminal map
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL terminal map
- Lambert St Louis STL terminal map
- Reagan National DCA terminal map
- Portland PDX terminal map
- Tampa TPA terminal map
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE terminal map
- Raleigh-Durham RDU terminal map
- Houston Hobby HOU terminal map
- Pittsburgh PIT terminal map
- San Diego SAN terminal map
- San Antonio SAT terminal map
- Nashville BNA terminal map