Sonoma County STS Airport Overview
Sonoma County - Charles M. Schulz Airport STS - also known as 'Sonoma County' or 'Santa Rosa' Airport - serves California's Sonoma County and its surrounding 'Wine Country' area - and is conveniently accessible to residents of Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, and Sonoma Counties.
STS Airport is only 4 miles northwest of the city of Santa Rosa, accessible via Highway 101 (take Airport Blvd exit, drive west for 1.5 miles).
With over 211K passengers per year, Sonoma County Airport is currently served by Alaska airlines, offering presently flights to Los Angeles, Seattle, Portland & San Diego, with connections around the globe.
NOTE: if checking in baggage, arrive at the Terminal 90 mins prior to departure; otherwise 60 mins will suffice. Keep in mind that baggage check closes 40 mins, check-in counters 30 mins, and boarding doors 10 mins prior to departure.
The passenger terminal of Sonoma County Airport recently completed its expansion & remodeling project. The Sky Lounge Steakhouse & Raw Bar is open 8am-8pm; a 'Grab & Go' menu is served 4:30-8am daily at the terminal kiosk.
2200 Airport Blvd
Santa Rosa, CA 95403-1003
- Website for Sonoma County: http://www.sonomacountyairport.com
- Contact: http://www.sonomacountyairport.org/form/contact-sonoma-county-airport
- Phone: (707) 565 7243
Sonoma County STS Airport Update History
- STS Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- STS Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- STS Food & Stores - Oct 15, 2013
- STS Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- STS Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- STS Pets - Sep 19, 2013
- STS Security - Sep 19, 2013
- STS Parking On site - Aug 10, 2013
- STS Airlines Served - Jun 11, 2013