Guest Services at Southwest Florida RSW Airport
Airport Information Booths are located on the Baggage Claim Level of the terminal.
To page a passenger, please call (239) 768-4700.
For Visitor information regarding the beaches of Fort Myers & Sanibel, open http://www.leevcb.com/content/visitor-services
Lost & Found
2. For items lost at TSA security checkpoint contact at (239) 210-6419
3. For items lost in the public areas of the terminal (excluding airline gates and the rental car counters) contact Lee County Port Authority at (239) 590-4810
3. For items lost at rental car facility or inside rental car, contact the rental car agent.
Animals are not permitted in the terminals of RSW Airport, unless they are being used to assist disabled individuals, or are in proper pet carriers.
Airline policies regarding pets vary widely and it is highly recommended that you contact the airline prior to making a reservation. Here are some helpful tips for traveling with pets:
Tips for Traveling with Pets:
· First, contact your airline to find out the rules and regulations they have on pet travel.
· Do not tranquilize your pet, as the effects of tranquilizers on animals at higher altitudes can be unpredictable.
· The Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS) of the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) has set up rules and regulations for the transportation of live animals, and your pet is required to be at least eight weeks old and fully weaned before traveling by air.
· Whenever possible, book a direct, nonstop flight and avoid holiday or weekend travel. Try to plan schedules that minimize temperature extremes.
· The kennel that you use must be sturdy, properly ventilated, and large enough for your pet to freely be able to stand, turn around and lie down.
· Get your pet comfortable with the kennel prior to flying; this reduces stress on your pet.
· Give your pet food and water within four hours before your flight. You will have to sign a certification of the time when you last offered food and water to your pet.
· Give yourself plenty of time for check-in so there is no rushing and everything is done properly
International Travelers at Southwest Florida RSW Airport
NOTE: Prior to departure make sure that your original airline will transfer bags to your connecting flight - if not, you need, after customs clearance, take them to your connecting terminal and check them in at your connecting airline counter before proceeding to your gate.