OverviewPublic Transportation from Spokane International Airport:
(a) The Payless Airport shuttle (208-762-7433 /888-870-7433) serves Coeur d'Alene, Hayden Lake, Rathdrum, Post Falls & Athol Idaho.
(b) Stars & Stripes (509-244-0730) serves FAFB & Survival School.
1. Public STA buses run between the Airport and the Transportation Plaza in downtown Spokane.
2. Northwestern Stage Lines (509-838-7086 /800-366-6975) offers scheduled service to Downtown, Amtrak/Greyhound Center & surrounding communities.
3. Travel Washington Gold Line (888-739-5395) offers scheduled services to downtown Spokane, Deer Park, Loon Lake, Chewelah, Colville & Kettle Falls.
4. Wheatland Express (509-334-2200 /800-334-2207) serves Moscow, ID, and Pullman /Colfax, WA.
5. White Tail Transport (208-448-0848 /877-430-7133) served Idaho panhandle & surroundings (by reservation only).
|Service Name:||SPOKANE TRANSIT AUTHORITY (STA)|
|Description:||We offer bus service from the airport to the Transportation plaza in the downtown Spokane.