SGF AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
SGF Delays: 15 mins or less.
Springfield Branson National SGF Airport Overview
Springfield Branson National Airport SGF offers a great number of charter flights, as it serves the City of Branson (famous for its top-level entertainment options), which is about 60 miles away.
The Airport is located in the City of Springfield, Missouri, and is surrounded by Interstate Hwy 44 (Exit 72 - take a left at top of ramp to highway 266, after a mile, turn right at Airport Blvd.), and Highways 65 and 60.
With two runways and an estimated 756,100 passengers in 2012, Springfield Branson National Airport is served by American, Allegiant, Delta and United airlines, offering non-stop flights to many major U.S. hubs with connections worldwide.
SGF Airport and its passenger terminal are open 24 hours a day. The airline ticket counters open at 4:30am.
Springfield Branson Regional Airport has a new Passenger Terminal with ground and second levels, and a Concourse with gates 1-10. The two main entrances lead to the baggage claim area, ticket & rental car counters, Information counter, followed by Airport Police, meditation room, terminal services, meeting rooms, adminisative offices and greeting area, beyond which is the security checkpoint leading to gates 1 to 10.
Other amenities and services inside the terminal include some food & drink and retail concessions, Lost & Found, a newsstand, airline & travel offices, and children's play areas at main lobby and at the upper and lower departure gates.
Current Airlines serving the terminal: American, Allegiant, Delta, & United.
If you are picking up a passenger at the Airport, use the free Cell Phone Lot A; stay with your car until your party has collected bags and calls you to be picked up at the curb.
Other parking options Springfield Branson National Airport include both the short-term (Lot B) and the long-term (Lot C) parking lots located directly across from the terminal building--open and attended 24/7. All parking lots are within a five minute walk from the terminal.
Disabled parking is available in the short-term lot--at long-term prices.
Cash & major credit cards are accepted.
Rental car counters for major agencies are located in the arrivals area.
To get from Springfield Branson National Airport to your destination, you can either rent a car, take the Springfield Limo and Shuttle (417.831.2096), or a Yellow Cab (417.862.5511). While some Branson hotels offers their own shuttle service, there is no scheduled bus or shuttle service available into Branson.
Springfield Branson National SGF Services
Terminal Maps and Services
- SGF Baggage Carts / Skycap
- SGF Banking / ATM Services
- SGF Emergency / Medical Services
- SGF Guest Services
- SGF Internet Access
Flying and Airport Help
Airport, Airline & Flying Topics
- Aircraft types: Airbus
- Aircraft types: Boeing
- Aircraft types: McDonnell Douglas
- Airline Hub and Spoke
- Airline Lounge Access
- Airline Seating Insights
- Airport & Flying Terms
- Airport Identification Requirements
- Baggage Check-in Times
- Carry-on Regulations
- Check-in Curbside
- Check-in Kiosks
- Check-in Online
- Check-in Options
- Check-in Times
- Checked Baggage Rules
- Children Flying Alone
- Currency Converter
- Europe Travel Rules
- FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
- First-time Flyer Tips
- Frequent Flyer Overview
- Frequent Flyer Programs
- Getting a US Passport
- Getting Bumped
- Infant Flying Rules & Tips
- Inside the cockpit
- International Travel Help
- International Travel Safety
- Jet Lag Prevention
- Lost and Found
- Lost Luggage
- Luggage Tips
- Missed Flight Connection
- On-line Booking Basics
- Overweight Passenger Policy
- Packing Tips
- Pre-flight Checklist
- Prohibited & Allowed Items
- Security Screening
- Study Abroad Preparation
- Terms Defined: "Non-Stop" vs "Direct"
- Ticket Cancellation Fees
- Ticket Change Fees
- Tips to land the Best Deals On-Line
- Travel Insurance
- Traveling with Kids
- Traveling with Pets
- TSA Guidelines
- Visa & Immunization Issues
- Who owns/operates the airports?
First Time Flyer Help
- Preparing for your Trip
- What to Pack
- Pros/Cons of Checking your Bag
- What can I Check-in or Carry-On?
- Documents to take
- Confirming your flight
- When to Arrive at the Airport
Top 40 US Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport
- Los Angeles LAX Airport
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport
- Denver DEN Airport
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport
- Philadelphia PHL Airport
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport
- Boston Logan BOS Airport
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport
- La Guardia LGA Airport
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport
- Memphis MEM Airport
- Miami MIA Airport
- San Francisco SFO Airport
- Orlando MCO Airport
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport
- Honolulu HNL Airport
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport
- Portland PDX Airport
- Tampa TPA Airport
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport
- San Diego SAN Airport
- San Antonio SAT Airport
- Nashville BNA Airport
Springfield Branson National SGF Airport Update History
- Updated SGF Airport Intro page - May 16, 2013
- Updated SGF Airports page - May 16, 2013
- Updated SGF Food & Stores page - May 5, 2013
- Updated SGF Direct Flights page - Apr 2, 2013