St Petersburg Pulkovo (LED) Airport
St Petersburg Pulkovo LED Airport Overview
In 2014 it won ACI's Airport Service Quality Award. It also won 'Best Improvement for Europe'.
LED Airport is located 10.6 miles (or 40-60 minutes by car), from downtown St. Petersburg (and near the border of Finland), accessible directly from both motorways E95 & M20.
With over 14M passengers aa year and two long runways, Pulkovo Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
NOTE: Arrive at the Airport at least 2.5 hours prior to scheduled departure time. You can considerably reduce waiting time by using either self-check-in counters in the departure area or check in online.
1. The new on-Airport four-star Radisson Park Inn Hotel can be reached from the extended area of the new terminal.
2. The new Park Inn by Radisson - accessible by enclosed walkway from the passenger terminal (T1).
Pulkovo International Airport has now a new integrated passenger terminal. Parking is available at Garage P1 and parking lots P2, P3, P4 & P7.
Future Airport Developments:
1. While New Terminal 1 has completed the additional 9 boarding gates and its airline transfers for both domestic & international flights in early 2015 - it will still be under construction for quite some time thereafter, integrating, and adding many other features.
2. Between 2015-2017, construction of technical & maintenance buildings, a pier with extra bus gates & moving sidewalks, 2 international boarding bridges, and a high-speed taxiway are to be completed.
3. Between 2018-2025, construction will be ongoing on a new terminal for domestic flights, connected to current Terminal 1, and connecting eastern & southern piers with extra boarding bridges & parking stands, new apron areas and additional power center.
4.Under consideration are the construction of (a) Western High-Speed Diameter and (b) above-ground express line & electric train railway.