OverviewTo get from Pulkovo Airport:
1. For transport to the city, it is advisable to use bus or van, instead of taxis which can charge up to EU 50, unless you are willing to negotiate the taxi fare prior to getting into the taxi.
2. To get to the Metro station (the Moskovskaya), take a shuttle bus or a taxi:
3. Bus Route 39 to the City will make the following stops: Pulkovo 1 lower approach ramp, Pulkovo 1 south road, Pulkovo 1 main road, Pulkovskoye Highway, Victory Square, Moskovsky Avenue, Aviatsionnaya St., Lensoveta St., Ordzhonikidze St., Krasnoputilovskaya St., Varshavskaya St., Kostyushko St..
3. Night shuttle bus service to city center's Vladimirskaya Square from either Terminals P1 or P2 is available via Scania and Volzhanin buses.
4. Inter-Country rail connections: The city of St. Petersburg offers five train stations with excellent connections to Moscow, the Baltic States and the Scandianavian countries.