Stuttgart (STR) Airport
Stuttgart STR Airport Overview
The Airport is located on the boundaries of the town of Leinfelden, Echterdringen, Filderstadt and Stuttgart proper, and is situated next to motorway A8, about 13 km south of the city center of Stuttgart. For Airport information call 0711 9480.
With an estimated 9.7 million passengers in 2012, the Airport is a hub for the German low-cost carriers Germanwings and TUIfly, and is also served by a multitude of domestic and foreign, low-cost and regular airlines offering direct and connecting flights to European cities and beyond. In addition, seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation destinations.
The on-Airport 4-star Moevenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport is within walking distance of the passenger terminals, but also offers free shuttle service.
Stuttgart International Airport has four terminals under one roof - T1 through T4.
Parking at Stuttgart International:
1. Passenger pickup is available at all Arrivals areas – park in parking lot P0 at the West Gate, across from P2 (first hour free).
2. The Airport offers valet parking (between T1 and T3) and plenty of parking spaces (available 24/7) in covered parking P2, P4 and P6 & P10, and open-air lots P0, P1, P3-P5, P7, P8 & P11 (there is no P9).
3. Once these parking spaces are filled, you can use overflow parking facilities in the Stuttgart Messe (Exhibit) area – P20 –P23, P26 (part of the Airport, located across Flughafenstrasse (Airport Street).
4. Short-term parking is available at P3, P5 & P7. .
For more parking information, contact ALCOA at tel. 0711/ 9 48-45 18.
Leinfelden, Baden Wurttenberg, D-70624
- Website for Stuttgart: http://www.flughafen-stuttgart.de/
- Phone: +49 1805 948 444