Parking location reminder cards are available at every elevator in the garages or from the shuttle driver for Surface Parking If you cannot find your car when you return, use the Assistance phones near the elevators or in the bus shelters for location help.
The maximum length of parking for on-Airport facilities is 45 days.
Picking Up/Dropping Off Travelers - Waiting passengers can be picked up at curbside, located outside the baggage claim area. Passengers must be waiting outside for pickup; drivers cannot park or leave the vehicle unattended at any time.
Parking Options and Fees:
1. Free Cell Phone Lot: - Park and wait until your party has arrived and claimed their luggage, then proceed to the Terminal. You must wait in the vehicle. There is no clearance restriction. Lot offers flight information and free Wi-Fi.
2. Valet Parking - Vehicle clearance: 6 feet, 8 inches; BLUE departure curbside drop off: 5:30am-5:30pm; or 24-hr drop-off/ pickup on Level 5 of Short-Term Garage. Fees:
Each half hr - $2 ($5 minimum), up to daily max (24 hrs) - $25.
3. Short Term Garage Parking - above Terminal; Vehicle clearance: 6 feet, 8 inches; Terminal Access: RED or BLUE elevators; open 24 hrs. Fees:
First hr - free each 20 mins - $1, up to daily max (24 hrs) - $20.
4. Long Term Garage Parking - adjacent to Terminal; overnight parking; vehicle clearance: 7 feet, 10 inches; high Vehicle Level Clearance: 10 feet. Monorail to Terminal is located on Level 5; Pedestrian Bridges to Terminal are on Level 2; open 24 hrs. Fees:
First hr - free, each 20 mins - $1, up to daily max (24 hrs) - $15.
5. Economy Parking*: Garage and Lot - Vehicle clearance: Garage 8 feet, Lot 13 feet; shuttles run 24 hrs/day, every 3-7 mins. The Economy Lot is north on Bessy Coleman Blvd.: make a right after Cell Phone Lot and before US Post Office. Fees:
Each 20 mins - $1, up to daily max (24 hrs) - $9.
Payment Methods: For all parking options--take a ticket as you enter the garage or lot. Pay by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, cash and in-state personal checks.
If you are a SunPass customer, you may now choose to pay for airport parking using your SunPass Plus at the Economy Garage (short-& long-term parking available at a later date). Choose the SunPass Plus lane as you enter the garage and when you exit, your airport parking fees will be charged to your SunPass Plus account.
Disabled Parking is provided on all levels of all parking garages and adjacent to the bus stops in the Economy Lot.
For further parking information, call (813) 870-8790.