Toledo Express TOL Airport Overview
Toledo Express Airport TOL serves not only Lucas & Fulton Counties of Ohio, but also southeast Michigan. It affords easy access from northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan and is conveniently situated close to a multi-modal transportation system.
TOL Airport is located just east of the town of Swanton, Ohio, on State Route 2 - near the Ohio Turnpike (I-80/I-90); Exit 52 connects the Turnpike with Route 2. It is 10 miles west of the city of Toledo in the extreme western portion of Lucas County - bordering on Fulton County.
With two runways and an estimated 157K passengers yearly, Toledo Express Airport is served by airlines to some U.S. hubs, with further connections.
Toledo Airport has one passenger terminal.
Toledo Express TOL Airport Update History
- TOL Airports - Oct 24, 2013
- TOL Food & Stores - Oct 24, 2013
- TOL Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- TOL Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- TOL Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- TOL GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- TOL Email - Oct 9, 2013
- TOL Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Business Services - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Security - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- TOL Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013