Toulouse Blagnac (TLS) Airport
Toulouse Blagnac TLS Airport Overview
TLS Airport is located south of Blagnac, and 6.7 km or 4.1 miles west-northwest of the City of Toulouse, in the Haute-Garonne Department of the Mid-Pyrenean region of France.
With two long runways and an estimated 7.5 million passengers per annum, Toulouse Blagnac Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to domestic & international destinations and connections. Seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation venues.
Toulouse Blagnac Airport has one passenger terminal.
- European citizens traveling to France: As of November 11, 2015 they will again need to have either an identity card valid for foreign travel or a valid passport.
- Since mid-2015, 'Checkpoint.Evo' software solution is in place for increased security , which remotely screens carry-on baggage for multiple security checkpoints, where scanned baggage X-ray images are sent in real time to centralized screening location for security agents'analysis. More are to be depoyed throughout the airport starting 2017.
Present and future Airport developments: Present plans call for the extension and reconfiguration of the terminal for increased capacity. Work is to start first quarter 2017, while each completed facility will open on a phased schedule between May & November 2018:
- Phase 1 includes (a) extending Hall D of the departure level by 2,000 sq.meters to house all (and upgraded) security checkpoints; (b) reconfigure & extend the shopping & dining area in the departure lounge to double in size.
- Phase 2 includes building a 2,500 sq.meter pier extension of Hall A with 5 airline gates, which open directly onto the tarmac - geared towards accommodating the increase of low-cost traffic and regional airline needs.
Blagnac, Haute-Garonne area, 31703
- Website for Toulouse Blagnac: http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/en
- Contact: http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/en/airport/contact-us
- Phone: +33 1 7046 7474