Toulouse Blagnac (TLS) Airport
Toulouse Blagnac TLS Airport Overview
TLS Airport is located south of Blagnac, and 6.7 km or 4.1 miles west-northwest of the City of Toulouse, in the Haute-Garonne Department of the Mid-Pyrenean region of France.
With two long runways and an estimated 7.6 million passengers per annum, Toulouse Blagnac Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to domestic & international destinations and connections. Seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation venues.
Toulouse Blagnac Airport has one passenger terminal.
Parking options at Toulouse Blagnac Airport: Note that a panel displays parking availability at the entrance to the Airport, as well as at the entrance of each car park. The following parking options are available: PO, P1, P2 & P3 are next to each other; P5 & P6 are past those carparks
1. P0 Express parking is for short-term parking – max. 3 hours. Across from the Terminal, it is ideal for pickup/dropoff of passengers.
2. P1 & P2 Proxy Park multi-level carparks with covered access to terminal.
3. P3 Proxi Park - for short- & long-term stay.
6. P5 & P6 are long-term economy parking lots - a 12-minute walk from terminal and serviced by shuttle buses every 15 mins, stopping across from Hall D.
Blagnac, Haute-Garonne area, F-31703
- Website for Toulouse Blagnac: http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/en
- Contact: http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/en/airport/contact-us
- Phone: +33 1 7046 7474