TLS Airport is located south of Blagnac, and 6.7 km or 4.1 miles west-northwest of the City of Toulouse, in the Haute-Garonne Department of the Mid-Pyrenean region of France.
With two long runways and an estimated 7.5 million passengers per annum, Toulouse Blagnac Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to domestic & international destinations and connections. Seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation venues.
Toulouse Blagnac Airport has one passenger terminal. Note that Halls A - D located on both the Arrivals ground level (0) and the check-in /departures level 1. Passengers arriving by car will find Hall D first, followed by Hall C and at the curve by Halls B & A.
- European citizens traveling to France: As of November 11, 2015 they will again need to have either an identity card valid for foreign travel or a valid passport.
- Schengen passenges will find that recently Security & Border controls have been restored - show your valid ID.
- Since mid-2015, 'Checkpoint.Evo' software solution is in place for increased security , which remotely screens carry-on baggage for multiple security checkpoints, where scanned baggage X-ray images are sent in real time to centralized screening location for security agents'analysis. More are to be deployed throughout the airport starting 2017.
Present and future Airport developments: The first redevelopment project (upgrading the Arrivals area) was completed in 2015. A second major Airport expansion, started in 2016, involves the south terminal expansion - intended for regional & low-cost airline traffic, and is to accommodate up to 12 million passengers annually (currently 8M).
- Hall A will get a 2,500 sq.meter pier extension with 5 gates close to their parked aircraft, offering direct passenger access. Hall A will also get a 4-star hotel with 148 rooms & business center.
- The south terminal expansion will house a 5,000 sq.meter walkthrough duty-free area between Halls A & B - desiged to optimize passenger flow and enhance commercial performance - while the connecting space is to provide food & drink and retail outlets, as well as areas for relaxation. The shopping area in the departure area will double - to be reconfigured according to passenger preferences.
Hall D's departure area is to add 2,000 sq.meters to house all security checkpoints with latest technology. Hall D's new baggage service will be relocated.
Completion is scheduled in phases between May & Nov. 2018.
Blagnac, Haute-Garonne area, 31703
Phone: +33 1 7046 7474