Toulouse Blagnac (TLS) Airport
Toulouse Blagnac TLS Airport Overview
Toulouse Blagnac Airport TLS serves the Mid-Pyrenean region of France and is within a two-hour drive from either the Ocean or the mountains.
The Airport is located south of Blagnac, and 6.7 km or 4.1 miles west-northwest of the City of Toulouse, in the Haute-Garonne Department of the Mid-Pyrenean region of France.
With two long runways and an estimated 7.6 million passengers in 2012, Toulouse Blagnac Airport is served by a host of national and international airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to European, African,& Middle Eastern destinations and beyond. Seasonal charter flights are available to popular vacation venues.
Toulouse Blagnac Airport has one passenger terminal.
Parking options at Toulouse Blagnac Airport: Note that a panel displays parking availability at the entrance to the Airport, as well as at the entrance of each car park. The following parking options are available: PO, P1, P2 & P3 are next to each other; P5 & P6 are past those carparks
1. P0 Express parking is for short-term parking – max. 3 hours. Across from the Terminal, it is ideal for pickup/dropoff of passengers.
2. P1 & P2 Proxy Park multi-level carparks with covered access to terminal.
3. P3 Proxi Park - for short- & long-term stay.
6. P5 & P6 are long-term economy parking lots - a 12-minute walk from terminal and serviced by shuttle buses every 15 mins, stopping across from Hall D,
Payment options: (a) via credit card upon exiting carpar; by either credit card or cash outside the terminal; (c) by check or cash at the Park Control Office at ground level of Proxi Park P2.
To get from Toulouse Blagnac Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a bus or a train.
1. For private van service by Econavette call +33 (0)5 67 339323 or stop by at their desk at Arrivals, Hall B, ground level.
2. The Flybus Airport Shuttle to City center runs every 20 mins makes 4 stops and arrives within 20 mins at city center.
3. Public buses TISSEO - tel. +33 (0)5 61 417070 - site at tisseo.fr in French only): Bus 25 serves Blagnac Emile Zole; Bus 30 servesFenouillet commercial center; Bus 66 serves Toulouse St. Cyprien; and Bus 88 connects with the Toulouse bus station.
4. Train station Matabiau -(tel. 3635 or visit sncf.fr or ter-sncf.com) can be reached by Flybus Shuttle.
5. Andorra transfer: Two daily buses connect Toulouse Airport with the State of Andorra via Novatel Autocars (visit andorrabybus.com).
Blagnac, Haute-Garonne area, F-31703
- Website for Toulouse Blagnac: http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/en
- Contact: http://www.toulouse.aeroport.fr/en/airport/contact-us
- Phone: +33 1 7046 7474
Toulouse Blagnac TLS Airport Update History
- TLS Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- TLS Food & Stores - Oct 27, 2013
- TLS Airport Intro - Jun 13, 2013
- TLS Airlines Served - Jun 11, 2013
- TLS Official Website Links - Jun 11, 2013