OverviewGetting from Trondheim Airport to your destination: For current time tables and other public transport services, contact Trafikanten Midt Norge or call 177 (+47 73 88 39 00 from counties other than South-Trondelag). Taxis charge a fixed fare to Trondheim; to order, call +47 74 83 75 00
1. Flybussen (Nettbuss) makes stops at Trondheim's city center andts hotels, with final stop at St. Olavs Hospital & Trondheim's Sorgenfri station.
2. Vaernes-ekspressen - Unibuss serves Vaernes, Ranheim, Solsiden, Royal Garden, Torget, NTNU-Moholt, with free transfer to AtB bus service.
3. The Nor-Way Bussekspress has daily departures between Vaernes and Namsos. (visit nor-way.no or tronderbilene.no; or call 815 44 4444).
4. Are flight transfer offers schedules between Aiport & Are. Tel. +46 8120 92000
‘Trondheim Airport Station’ is in the passenger terminal; it has no manned ticket sale; a vending machine is located in the passenger terminal. The train takes only 35 mins to Trondheim's city center.
1. Norges Statsbaner NSB operates both commuter and express trains from the Airport. It has three daily expresss rains – one to Mo I Rane and two to Bodo. One of the Bodo trains is a night train. Travel time to Mo I Rana takes 6 hrs and to Bodo 9 hrs 5 mins.
2. The Trondelag Commuter Rail offers hourly services in each direction: northbound to Steinkjer and southbound to Trondheim & Lerkendal. During peak hours, the frequency is doubled. Travel time to Trondheim is 38 minutes and to Lerkendal 51 minutes. Northwards, travel time to Levanger is 48 minutes, to Verdal 1 hr 2 mins. and to Steinkjer 1 hr 26 mins.