Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Tulsa Airport ( TUL ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Concourse A* currently houses gates A1-A11 and is served by American & Delta airlines. The Military Lounge is between Gate 20 & Shoe Smiles (for detailed information visit 211tulsa.org/military.htm). Note: Concourse A's north end renovation has been completed and American Airlines uses gates A5, A7, A9& A10, while Delta uses gates A3, A4 & A6.
Concourse B houses gates B1-B11 and is served by Allegiant, Delta, Southwest, & United airlines. It houses a Business Center.
Current services and amenities - aside from food & drink the news & gifts - include ATM, Business Center, Children's play area; conference room, family restrooms, information counter, Lost & Found, Military Lounge, Minute Massage, Schwab Hall & Shoe Shine.
* NOTE: The $23M renovation project on Concourse A completed its first three phases of construction. Ongoing Phase 4 adds new gates, a business center, and expands the military lounge - to be completed by summer 2016, when Delta & Allegiant will join American Airlines at Concourse A.
Current Airlines serving Tulsa International Airport: (but
- Allegiant - B gates - tel. 702-505-8888
- American - A gates - tel. 800-433-7300
- Delta - A & B gates - tel. 800-221-1212
- Southwest - B gates - tel. 800-435-9792
- United - B gates - tel. 800-864-8331