TRN Airport is located in Caselle Torinese, 16 km, or 20-30 minutes by car from the city center of Turin, in the Piedmont area of Italy. The Airport benefits from its close location to major highway A5, connecting with A4, A21, A6, A55 & A32, and linking areas in Piedmont, northern Italy and the south of France, including great vacation and ski resorts. The railway station, only meters from the passenger terminal, connects the Airport to Turin within 30 minutes.
With a long runway and yearly 3.5 million passengers the Airport is served by domestic & international, regular and low-cost airlines & seasonal charters, offering direct flights throughout Europe & North Africa, with connections around the world.
The railway station leads you directly to the 'Check-in R' building, where arriving passengers can check in and thereafter proceed to the passenger terminal.
Services and amenities in the passenger terminal include:
- Fast Track for privileged access to boarding area through security control costs about EUR 5.
- The Tourist Information desk is open 8am-11pm (+39 011535181), and 11 tour operators serve Turin Airport, located at Arrivals.
- Banks & Foreign Exchange are (a) Forexchange (+39 011 5678345), Intesa Sanpaolo (+39 011 5678063) & Unicredit Bank – Banca CRT (+39 011 5678198).
- The Infirmary H24 can be contacted at +39 011 5676205, and pharmacy ‘Eos Pharma’ at +39 011 5678340.
- The Lost & Found office (for items lost in the Airport) ‘Tesseramento’ is near the taxi rank (+39 011 5676358).
- The Business Center can be contacted at tel. +39 011 5678345;
- VIP Lounges include:
Air One VIP lounge, open 5am-9pm (tel. +39 011 5676618;
Alitalia VIP lounge, open 5:30am-9pm (tel. +39 011 5676538);
Cisalpina Tours Lounge, open 5:45am-10pm (tel.+39 011 5678185);
Piemonte Lounge on the upper level of the boarding area, post security, is a pay-in lounge (25 Euros/day with free Fast-Track pass) for all passengers; tel. 0115667361/362; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 'Baby Lounge' offers a separate room for breastfeeding mothers; and a small children's play area - both located at the first level's boarding lounge.