Harlingen-Valley HRL Airport Overview
Valley International Airport HRLis the largest airport in the Rio Grande Valley area of South Texas. South Padre Island, the Mexican Town of Reynosa and the large Border City of Brownsville are nearby.
The Airport is located near the town of Harlingen - accessible via State Hwys 77/83,
With a long runway and over 650,000 passengers ia year,, Valley International Airport is currently served by major airlines offering direct flights to many US cities with worldwide connections, and by Casino charters.
Valley International has one passenger terminal.
Harlingen-Valley HRL Airport Update History
- HRL Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- HRL Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- HRL Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- HRL Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- HRL Security - Sep 15, 2013
- HRL Official Website Links - Sep 15, 2013
- HRL Lost Found - Sep 15, 2013
- HRL Internet - Sep 15, 2013
- HRL Business Services - Sep 15, 2013
- HRL Parking On site - Aug 11, 2013
- HRL Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013