OverviewPublic Transportation from Vancouver International Airport: (Courtesy hotel shuttle stops are at the green canopy outside Arrivals Level 2 at International Terminal, and at the Arrivals Level 1 of Domestic Terminal.)
1. If you head from Vancouver to Airport South, take the Canada Line to Bridgeport Station, transfer to the C-93 bus stopping in front of South Terminal & the Floatplane facility.
2. The ‘Canada Line’ train station is between the Domestic & International terminals, accessible by escalators. Trains take you to downtown Vancouver in 26 minutes, and to downtown Richmond in 18 minutes. In order to avoid having to pay the Add Fare of $5, it is recommended that you purchase tickets for either DayPass, Monthly FareCards or FareSaver, available at 7-Eleven and Pharmasave in the Domestic Terminal’s arrivals level 1.
3. Late at night and during Canada Line service interruptions, the N10 night bus connects the airport's international and domestic terminals to Richmond and downtown Vancouver. The airport's south terminal is served by the C92 bus, which connects to the Canada Line at Bridgeport Station. For more Canada Line information open: thecanadaline.com; for fare information visit: translink.bc.ca .
4. For long-distance scheduled buses to Whistler, Victoria on Vancouver Island, or even to Washington State across the border, you can take the following buses:
(a) YVR Whistler*/ SkyLynx (tel. 604-662-8074, 250-385-4411 or 1-800.661-1725) to Whistler & Squamish; or
(b) Pacific Coach Lines to Victoria; and
(c) QuickShuttle (tel. 604-940-4428 or 1-800-665-2122) to Bellingham, Everett and Seattle.
* NOTE: International & USA arrivals heading to Whistler: Board YVR Whistler Skylynx bus at International Terminal, Arrivals level 2. Buses to Whistler run year-round and depart from Bay 10.