Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Warsaw Fryderyk Chopin Airport ( WAW ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
- TA houses a new baggage handling system, 48 check-in desks, 2 for oversized baggage belts, and 8 self-check-in kiosks with - and 23 self-check-in kiosks without, conveyor belt access. TA also offers free WiFi, conference rooms, banking facilities, rental car counters, travel agents desks, 9 security check lanes, two Executive Lounges, a prayer room, a pharmacy, a playground, 15 stores and 10 eateries, and an accessible observation deck.
- With automated boarding pass/ e-gate kiosks, passengers may access one of three economy gates, a business-class gate.
- Passengers with reduced mobility or with small children may use the one with separate entry point.
- Free unlimited WiFi access is now available throughout the terminal.
- The Arrivals Hall connects via 60-meter underground tunnel with the Airport's railway station.
Level 1 of TA is the Arrivals level with passport and security control, leading to baggage claim belts 1 - 5 - customs clearance, currency exchange, first aid, Lost Luggage, access to rental car counters, taxi stand, Information desk, & meeting point.
Level 2 of TA is the Departures level with baggage wrapping, information desk & self-service check-in at center entrances. Ticketing and check-in desk rows C, D & E. Currency exchange & travel agency are near 'D', a meeting point is between D & E, customs control is at left end near the ticket office, and two security checkpoints lead to gates: the left to gates 24 to 1, in the center leads to gates 25 - 30 and to the right gates 31 - 45. After duty-free near gates 26-25 is an information counter, a designated point for persons with disabilities, and a transfer desk.
houses the LOT Business Lounge, airline offices & customs clearance and a bank. .
Lounges: Executive Lounges are accessible to both Schengen & non-Schengen passengers - if not 'eligible', any passenger can use it by paying a fee:
- The Ballada lounge is open 24/7;
- the LOT Busines Lounge Polonez serves LOT Polish airlines and its Star Alliance members;
- the Bolero lounge is in the non-Schengen area.
- the new 'Preludium Lounge' was voted by Priority Pass card holders to be the 'world's best facility for people trveling on business'.
For VIP lounges call +48 22 650 43 83, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer passengers: Chopin Airport is one of the 'Transfer Airports' offering quick & smooth passenger transfer, whose movements at the airport depends on destination and location of their parked plane (whether arriving at a remote stand or via jet bridge). A transfer desk is located between gates 25/26.
NOTE: Low-cost airline passengers - check with your airline to make sure where it will depart from.