Williamsport Regional (IPT) Airport
Williamsport Regional IPT Airport Overview
Williamsport Regional Airport IPT serves Pennsylvania's Lycoming County, which includes the Bald Eagle Mountain Ridge along the West Branch Susquehanna River. It is also home to the DeGol Jet Center (tel. 57-368-26651)
IPT Airport is located on South Loyalsock Avenue in Montoursville, east of the central business district of Williamsport, in the West Branch Susquehanna Valley. It iaccesile frm Interstate Hwy 180 and US 220.
With two runways, and an estimated yearly passenger count of over 51,000, Williamsport Regional Airport is presently only served by US Airways, a member of the Star Alliance, offering a number of daily flights to Philadelphia International Airport.
Williamsport Regional Airport has one passenger terminal.
Parking at Williamsport Airport: Low-rate attended long-term parking (tel. 570-368-1354) at the Airport is available in the lot next to the terminal's westside.
To get from the Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi or a limousine: Williamsport - Billtown cab 570-322-2222 or Premier Limo 570-220-0035; Lewisburg Telos Taxi 570-523-8294; Lock Haven Taxi 570-893-8294, or Arrive N. Style Limousine 570-748-4128.
Present and future Airport developments: .
1. The Airport is undergoing a $13 million 'makeover', which is to include the replacement of the present passenger terminal by a new one, twice its size - to be completed by year-end 2013..
2. Interstate 180's direct connection to the Airport called for a new train & car bridge, replacing the old Lycoming Valley Railroad bridge over the Loyalsock Creek. No further news of its completion was available.
Consequently - with the runway extension and a new bridge - the Airport will be able to attract more commercal airlines.
Williamsport Regional IPT Airport Update History
- IPT Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- IPT Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- IPT Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013