Yakima McAllister Field (YKM) Airport
Yakima McAllister Field YKM Airport Overview
Yakima Air Terminal - McAllister Field YKM serves Washington State's greater Yakima Valley - situated between Mt. Rainier National Park to the west, and the Columbia River to the south. It is owned by the City and County of Yakima.
YKM Airport is only three miles south of downtown Yakima, accessible by Interstate Hw 82 (Exit 110), which connects north to I-90.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 115K, Yakima Airport is served by Alaska / Horizon Air (tel. 1-800-547-9308) offering daily flights to/from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (Sea-Tac , while SeaPort Airlines offers daily roundtrips on weekdays to Portland. Allegiant & SunCountry offer charter services.
The passenger terminal at Yakima Airport has in the lobby Budget & Hertz rental car desks, and in the baggage claim area and concourse vending machines for drinks and snacks.
2400 W Washington Ave
Yakima, WA 98903
- Website for Yakima McAllister Field: http://www.yakimaairterminal.com
- Contact: http://www.yakimaairterminal.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=page&pageID=5
- Phone: (509) 575 6149
Yakima McAllister Field YKM Airport Update History
- YKM Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- YKM Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- YKM Parking On site - Aug 10, 2013
- YKM Food & Stores - Jul 1, 2013
- YKM Airlines Served - Jun 13, 2013
- YKM Official Website Links - Jun 13, 2013
YKM AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
YKM Delays: 15 mins or less.