Helpful Tips & Resources
Need help navigating your way through an unfamiliar airport? Look no further than iFly.com for expert tips and advice. Here are some helpful tips to help you travel stress-free through SYD Airport:
- Don't let heavy bags slow you down! Make use of our airport's complimentary baggage carts, available for all travelers in the baggage claim area.
- If you have some time before your departure, relax, grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and surf galore!
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Once you have passed through security, you can use the interactive terminal map to find your gate, as well as the various restaurants and shops that are available on your route.
- Need some cash for your trip? Check here for the location of in-terminal ATMs or currency exchangers.
- If you're flying in from out of town and need transportation to your destination, consider renting a car from one of these rental car providers.