- JET 727 bus route between Aberdeen Bus Station and and Aberdeen Airport Terminal with limited stops runs frequently from 4:30am weekdays and 5:30am weekends. The last bus leasves the Airport at midnight 12:00am, Non-Sat; and at 11pm on Sundays. For more information open: https://tiscon-maps-stagecoachbus.s3.amazonaws.com/Timetables/NSCOT-TT_727_JET-2015JULY.pdf.
- JET Connect 80 links in with the Scotrail train service. The 80 Dyce Airlink bus service connects with Aberdeen Airport, the heliport & Kirkhill Industrial area. Bus 80 runs between 6:30am & 6:30pm weekdays only.
- First Bus 747 runs weekdays only to Guild Street bus station at Aberdeen's center. For more information open: https://www.firstgroup.com/
- For long-distance buses, take a bus or taxi to the Guild Street bus station in central Aberdeen, which is adjacent to the railroad station.
- The '80 Jet Connect ties in with the new ScotRail train & links Dyce railway station with Aberdeen Airport.
The nearest railroad station is Dyce (about 2 miles from the passenger terminal) can be reached by taxi; Dyce is on the Aberdeen-Elgin-Inverness line, and is also served by through trains from Glasgow & Edinburgh); trains run once an hour. Buy the ticket on the train.
The Aberdeen rail station is a 10-minute train ride from Dyce and serves Frist CotRail, National Express East Coast & Cross Country.