Your Guide to Airlines Serving Aalborg Airport
Aalborg Airport (AAL), located in the northern part of Denmark, is served by a variety of airlines that connect travelers to destinations across Europe and beyond. Some of the major air carriers serving the airport include SAS, Ryanair, and Norwegian Air. In total, there are approximately 50 daily flights departing from Aalborg Airport, with nonstop service to over 20 destinations.
SAS, or Scandinavian Airlines, is the largest airline operating out of Aalborg Airport. The airline offers daily flights to Copenhagen, the capital of Denmark, as well as seasonal service to destinations such as Malaga, Nice, and Palma de Mallorca. SAS also offers connecting service to destinations across Europe, Asia, and North America.
Ryanair, the Irish low-cost carrier, offers service from Aalborg Airport to a variety of destinations across Europe. Some of the most popular routes include flights to London Stansted, Dublin, and Alicante. Ryanair is known for its no-frills approach to air travel, offering low fares and a range of optional add-ons for travelers.
Norwegian Air, another low-cost carrier, operates flights from Aalborg Airport to a variety of destinations in Europe. Some of the most popular routes include flights to Malaga, Alicante, and Barcelona. Norwegian Air is known for its modern fleet of aircraft and affordable fares.
Note that the above information can change at any time. See a complete list of airlines served, including terminal locations below:
Air Traveler ResourcesThanks for visiting the Airlines Served page - scroll down for the list of airlines serving AAL. As your hub for information about Aalborg Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Be sure to know how long you will need to wait at the security checkpoint closest to your gate.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the AAL airline lounges are located.
- If your flight is arriving from another city and you need a quick way to get to your destination, give a call to one of these taxi or limo service providers.
- Lose something while in the terminal area? Find the contact info you need for lost & found here.