Business Services at Bergen Flesland BGO Airport
The conference center called ‘De 7 fjell’ is on the second floor, close to Hansatorget. Five conference/meeting rooms for small to medium-sized gatherings are available a lift away from check-in.
As your hub for information about Bergen Flesland Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are a few popular topics which can help you get through BGO stress-free:
- Check here in case you need medical attention, or have a special needs request.
- For those passengers wishing to find a prayer facility, check for location and hours here.
- If you have lost something while in the terminal area, please find the contact info you need for lost & found here.
- Want to know if your flight might be late? Here's a trick: check out the arrival status of the inbound flight!
- If you are considering a trip to the airport and are uncertain about the parking options and their associated costs, this page can provide you with the locations and fees for both on-airport and off-airport parking.
- If you've got lots of checked luggage coming out of baggage claim, the airport has baggage carts located near the arrival carousels.
- Looking for a speedy way to get to your destination within the local area? Consider the airport shuttle services here.