Flight Arrivals To Guadalajara Airport (GDL)
Guadalajara Airport is a bustling hub for both domestic and international flights, with an average of 150 arriving flights per day and over 10 million passengers disembarking annually. The airport has two terminals, Terminal 1 for domestic flights and Terminal 2 for both domestic and international flights, connected by a covered walkway for easy transfers. Passengers arriving at the airport can expect efficient arrival procedures, with clear signage and baggage claim areas, and can easily check the status of their flight through the airport's website or mobile app.
About GDL Flight Arrivals
On this GDL flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Guadalajara, Jalisco Guadalajara Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Guadalajara Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Guadalajara Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
GDL has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Terminal 1 is used for domestic flights, while Terminal 2 is used for both domestic and international flights. The terminals are connected by a covered walkway, making it easy for passengers to transfer between flights.
Daily Arriving Flights
Guadalajara Airport receives an average of 150 arriving flights per day, with over 10 million passengers disembarking yearly. The majority of these flights are domestic, with a smaller number of international flights arriving from destinations such as the United States, Canada, and Central America.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
For domestic flight arrivals, passengers will disembark at either Terminal 1 or Terminal 2, depending on the airline they are flying with. After disembarking, passengers will proceed to the baggage claim area to collect their luggage. For international flight arrivals, passengers will disembark at Terminal 2 and proceed to immigration and customs. Passengers will need to have their passport and any necessary visas ready for inspection. After clearing immigration and customs, passengers can collect their luggage and proceed to the airport exit.
Flight Arrival Statistics
GDL Airport is a busy airport with a high number of arriving flights and passenger arrivals annually. According to the latest statistics, the airport receives an average of 200,000 passenger arrivals per month and over 2 million annually. However, delayed arrivals are not uncommon, especially during peak travel seasons. It is always advisable to check the status of your flight before leaving for the airport to avoid any inconvenience.
Baggage Claim Areas
Upon arrival at the airport, passengers can easily locate the baggage claim areas. The airport has several baggage claim carousels located in the Arrivals area, which are clearly marked with flight information. Luggage carts are also available for rent near the baggage claim areas for passengers who need them. It is important to keep your baggage claim ticket safe, as it will be required to claim your luggage.
Checking Arrival Status
Checking the arrival status of a flight at GDL is easy and convenient. Passengers can visit the airport's official website or use the airport's mobile app to check the status of their flight. Additionally, friends and family members waiting for passengers at the airport can also check the arrival status of a flight to ensure they arrive at the airport on time. It is recommended to check the arrival status of a flight regularly, as flight schedules can change due to various reasons.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at Guadalajara Airport . It is always advisable to check directly with your airline for arriving flight information or at the airport information desk for the most current information. Safe travels!