By Bus (visit: www.subus.es): Buses stop in front of Level 2 at west of center.
- City Bus Route C-6 (tel. 902 106 992) connects to the different train-tram and tram routes of Alicante's TRAM Metropolitano, connecting City Center with towns on the Costa Blanca (El Campello, La Vila Joiosa, Benidorm, L'Alfàs del Pi, Altea, Calp, Benissa, Gata, Teulada and Denia). It stops in front of the Departures level 2, runs every 20 mins, makes stops at the Mercado Tram station ('Alfonso X El Sabio' stop), & at Plaza de los Luceros.
- Airport-Elche Line 1A (tel. 965 424 242) stops in front of Departures level 2, and runs frequently & daily to Elche(center) - with stops in Torrellano.
- Airport Elche Line 1B (tel. 965 424 242)stops in front of Departures Level 2, and runs daily every hour, into two directions: (a) to Torrelano & Elche, (b) to Playa El Altet & Arenales del Sol.
By Train/Tram (tel. 900 72 0472) - The C-6 bus connects to different train & tram routes of TRA Metro with links from city center, including the Mercado Tram station at the stop Alfonso X el Sabio.
- Route L1 - Luceros-Benidorm: Zone A city center to Benidorm Zone D - a trip of 70 mins (along coastal towns). At Benidorm, transfer can be made to route L9 to Altea, Calp, Teulada and Denia.
- Route L2 - Luceros-San Vincent del Raspeig
- Route L3 - Luceros - El Campello
- route L4 - Luceros - Cabo Huetas (Playa de San Juan).