The Antalya Bus Terminal (otogar) - 4 km north of City Center - provides bus service to the entire mid-coastal region of the Mediterrranean.
- Bus 600 (pink & grey) stops at both Terminals 1 & 2 and runs every 30 minutes between the Airport and the Antalya bus terminal (otogar).
- Havas provides coach service from the Domestic Terminal; its departures are according to airline landing schedules.
- Airline-sponsored coaches pick up according to landing schedules.
- Public buses and mini buses (‘dolmus’) are the most common transportation in the city of Antalya.
- There is also a short route available on the Light Rail.