- S-Bahn S9 runs between the Airport and Pankow, (with stops at Adlershof, Sconeweide, Ozstkreuz & Schonhauser Allee in between).
- Line S45 runs between the Airport and Sudkreuz (with stops at Adlershof, Schoneweide, Baumschulenweg & Neuholln in between).
For public transport network tickets for Berlin and the whole of Brandenburg (S-Bahn, day and group tickets).
By Train: The underground ICE-enabled train station has 4 long-distance and 2 S-Bahn rails.
From Airport to Berlin's Main Train Terminal (Hauptbahnhof) - with connections to the U-Bahn trains (subway):
- 'Airport Express', Lines RE7 & RB14 runhourly to city center, taking 30 minutes. There are three other lines serving the Airport: RE7 (Dessau to Wunsdorf-Waldstadt); RB14 (Nauen to Schonefeld) & RB22 (Friedricstrasse to Konigs Wusterhausen). - See: http://www.berlin-airport.de/en/travellers-sxf/to-and-from/buses-and-trains/local-public-transport/index.php .
By Bus: Buses heading to Berlin city stop at the airport's railway station and/or in front of Terminal A.
- Expres Bus X7 runs between the Airport and Rudow.
- Bus 163 runs to Kaulsdorf
- Bus 171 runs to Rudow & Hermannsplatz
- Buses N7 & N60 are night buses.