- To Bologna's bus station (Autostazione) offers buses to other cities - open: www.autostazionebo.it/
- To Bologna's Central Railway Station*: Aerobus /BLQ shuttle(tel. +39 051 290 290) runs between the terminal & the railway station, taking 20 mins.
- To Ascoli Piceno: Stefano Mignani bus - tel. +39 339-5096990
- To Cervia & Ravenna: Shuttle-Race tel. +39 0545 27077
- To Florence: Appenino shuttle, tel. +39 348-3705661 (takes 90 mins.)
- To Modena: ATCM buses runs daily, every 2 hrs (tel. 800 111 101 or +39 059 7107080); the trip takes about 50 mins.
- To Siena (tel. 057 720 8282) takes 2 hrs 30 mins.
- To Rimini Airport
- The Airport is linked directly to the Bologna Railway Station by shuttle bus sevice of AeroBus BLQ.
- Bolognia's railway station is a 10-minute ride from BolognaFiere. - served by the Tper bus routes 35 & 38, stopping at the Fair entrance at West Gate Constituzione.
- From Blogna city center to the Airport: Buses 28, 35 & 38. For mroe informatoin call 051 290290 or open www.tper.it.
- Seasonal Shuttle services to Ravenna and Servia run between April and October
NOTE: Construction on the Marconi Express monorail started in Fall 2016 - with service to start in 2019. The 5km-long monorail with 3 driverless vehicles will accommodate 150 passengers. The monorail will be 7.6 meters above ground level and have an intermediate stop at Lazzaretto. The entire journey would take seven minutes and would be available daily 6am to midnight.